The H&M Modeling Thread!

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
I just got back from H&M and thought I'd share my haul with you! If you have an H&M near you or can order online, run, DON'T walk to the store. They have so much killer stuff in.

a-1.jpg
b.jpg

Frilly tunic: $34.95
Pleather leggings: $34.95
Vest: Marciano
Shoes: Matiko "Kiki" wedges
-----

d.jpg

Olive ruffle tunic: $24.95
Black sweater vest
Pleather Leggings: $34.95
Shoes: Tashkent By Cheyenne "Cole" Platforms
-----

e.jpg
f.jpg

Same outfit w/ Green jeggings: $12.95
Stuart Weitzman "Apron" clogs

Last edited:
Sorry for the weird lighting flucs....it's too darn hot outside to open the shades. :nogood:

g.jpg
h.jpg

Pleather dress: $24.95!!!!!!!! It's so well made, I can't even….. So amazing.
Shoes: Matiko "Kiki" wedges
-----

Probably my favorite outfit:

i.jpg
j.jpg

Dress: $34.95
Socks: Sock Dreams Thigh Highs
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman "Apron" clogs
-----

Keep checking back! I have tons more but I had to take a dress-up break!
Please feel free to share all your H&M goodies!!

wow wow wow :nuts:. I was just at H&M today and bought a sheer leopard maxi dress. I saw that pleather dress but was unsure about it...seeing you wearing that dress makes me wanna go back and try the dress on. Thanks cuz you also convinced me on the pleather leggings. One question though, the pleather leggings...do they breathe? I mean is it hot to wear on a regular day or only for cool nights? Anyway, you look fab. Thanks for starting this thread :yahoo:.

wow wow wow :nuts:. I was just at H&M today and bought a sheer leopard maxi dress. I saw that pleather dress but was unsure about it...seeing you wearing that dress makes me wanna go back and try the dress on. Thanks cuz you also convinced me on the pleather leggings. One question though, the pleather leggings...do they breathe? I mean is it hot to wear on a regular day or only for cool nights? Anyway, you look fab. Thanks for starting this thread :yahoo:.

Thank you! :flowers:

Ooo sheer leopard maxi dress?!?! :faint: I did NOT see that one! Can you take a pic and share with us? I've been to H&M twice just this week alone. I'm not opposed to going again!

You seriously should go back tomorrow and try out the pleather dress, it is amazing. Seriously. Just....you have to go.

I haven't had the chance to wear my pleather leggings out yet since it's still in the high 90s here. I've worn them trudging up and down our double set of stairs in the house (I take the pics downstairs :sweatdrop:) and they've been perfectly fine. If you're wearing them in a club and dancing I'd say they probably won't breathe but if you wear them to dinner or a party they'd be great! Size down too...H&M said they stretch a little. You want them to be nice and tight. :yes:

Mia Bella ~ I think H&M should hire you to be their super model!!! You look wonderfully chic in these killer outfits!!! .... and the shoes... to die for....

Mia Bella - I honestly think I love all your shoes and all your style choices!! :roflmfao: So many great finds!! Still loving those Matiko wedges.

Oooh, thank you! The Kiki wedges are back in stock at Moxsie...I still have that awesome 25% off code if you're interested. :graucho:

Mia Bella ~ I think H&M should hire you to be their super model!!! You look wonderfully chic in these killer outfits!!! .... and the shoes... to die for....

Aww thank you, tonkamama. You're too sweet! :flowers:

wow! you look great. I have 5 h&m stores along my route to work. I've been shopping there since they opened their doors in nyc in '00. I have a lot of pics of myself in h&m clothing that I'll post in this thread.
I love this skirt- I also have it in pink
2qis295.jpg

Mia Bella! You looks like a model!. holy cow! gorg legs!!!!!. I love H&M Trend line. Got lots of cute things recently, no pics yet. these coats: Navy wool $99
e93ae48a.jpg
. Got this style, but in army green $129
98c3d3dd.jpg
904776fc.jpg