The H Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-r3n

DON'T WORRY,BE HAPPY
O.G.
May 9, 2007
Hi All,

I just purchased the H bracelet today at my local Hermes Boutique in black with GHW (in the PM size).

I was just wondering, what is supposed to be stamped inside ? I've compared mine to the website and other pictures found from this forum and mine is different.

Mine has "Made in France" engraved in the inside and the letter O or the number zero, is this something new for this year ?

2hn1cmc.jpg

Thanks!

Checking my newest is the narrow rose w/ the white H and it only has Hermes, N, and a square w/ something inside. Assuming O/N stands for the year, but I thought the enamels w/ the white H's are new this year, O year ..

Just checked the xlg black on black and it is the same above, both N year, no 'Made in France' and my other one is M.
Which coincides w/ my dates of purchase.

I got a navy, special St Jude Hospital edition few months ago and it says "HERMES" -N-, and "HERMES FOR ST. JUDE". The rest just say "HERMES" and years..

Attachments

• photo[1] (10).JPG
    photo[1] (10).JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,080
I got a navy, special St Jude Hospital edition few months ago and it says "HERMES" -N-, and "HERMES FOR ST. JUDE". The rest just say "HERMES" and years..

Love ur LE navy clic clac, it's STUNNING on you....just wondering if it's still available in the H store? Don't mind me asking, where did you purchase urs? thanks:smile:

Celia, I am not sure if it's still available....I got it from riverside, NJ. Maybe you can call them to check it out?!

Love ur LE navy clic clac, it's STUNNING on you....just wondering if it's still available in the H store? Don't mind me asking, where did you purchase urs? thanks:smile:

HI..I purchased my orange H clic clac in March of 2011 from the reputable department store, Richard's in Greenwich CT. It does NOT have the made in France stamped on the interior of the bracelet , but I know its the real thing. Not only does the reputation of Richards stand behind the purchase, but it looks , feels and handles with authenticity shouting back at you! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.