The Guys With Speedys Club!

Tell me about it!!! I would have been all over it...it was a HUGE debate if I should have gone with a Keepall and gotten the Azur one or the Speedy...So I sucked it up and got the speedy and LOVES it...although I am taking my tax return and getting a Speedy 40 in classic :smile:

*sighs* Bless Tax Returns! PLUS anyone over 18 gets like $600 this summer for the government stimulus plan :smile: YAY!

Originally Posted by gradco2004
Here are some pictures that I found doing a search on the forum. None of them are of me... although I am getting a speedy this year!

attachment.php

attachment.php

If I am not mistaken I think that is the ever sexy Antonio Loredo! He rocks that Speedy!

Well, if you are single, with no kids, like me, then only $300.00. :sad:

WHAT?!? It went down? I thought it was 600 if single... 1200 if married... and 300 per kid...

that is crap... and just think... we will always be in the "single" bracket until someone does something about gay rights! That is a load of crap!

(sorry for my little rant!)

WHAT?!? It went down? I thought it was 600 if single... 1200 if married... and 300 per kid...

that is crap... and just think... we will always be in the "single" bracket until someone does something about gay rights! That is a load of crap!

(sorry for my little rant!)

Yeah... that's the story of my life... Always will be single; good ole' America. Anyway, yeah, only $300 for the single & childless. I'll try to PM you the chart when I get home from work tonight.