The guys that own multicolore accessories/bags...

i know, i LOVE it when people stare at me. or start talking because its like, hello, i know i have on a womans bag, im not stupid.

but also, why should they be exclusively for women? i know women who carry briefcases. i just dont get why there is such a double standard.

ITA ! It's like you were stupid and didn't know that you're carrying a woman bag !!! lol
And at school, OMG at school (I'm 17) when I'm coming in corridors, I'm like with six friends around me, all screaming and laughing !!! lol Everybody's looking at us !!! It's so funny... I also remember the faces of my teachers the first time they've seen me !!!
Finally it's good to be different...

Raphaël;4453753 said:
ITA ! It's like you were stupid and didn't know that you're carrying a woman bag !!! lol
And at school, OMG at school (I'm 17) when I'm coming in corridors, I'm like with six friends around me, all screaming and laughing !!! lol Everybody's looking at us !!! It's so funny... I also remember the faces of my teachers the first time they've seen me !!!

OMG even the teachers were trying to make fun? Oh hell no lol... let them b**tches know that you aren't playing... that's who you are and you love it! :smile: I am so proud of you. At 17, I was so scared to really show my friends and stuff who I was.. but now, I could careless lol... and I am only 2 years older lol. Good for you... carry them bags with confidence! :smile:

Raphaël;4453753 said:

i know, i was the first one in my school, for the girls and guys, well, i was the only one for the guys, to have UGG boots. then that christmas, all the girls asked for ugg boots, i was so mad. i was like, okay cant wear these anymore. but i still do. i still love them.

well rock yr multicolor bag :P you deserve it :tup: i personally like the multicolor line especially the speedy i think it look cool & unique becos of the four golden corner... but i lack of courage to buy it even if i buy it i will only keep it in my closet or give it to my mum...i admire yr courage really:yes:

OMG even the teachers were trying to make fun? Oh hell no lol... let them b**tches know that you aren't playing... that's who you are and you love it! :smile: I am so proud of you. At 17, I was so scared to really show my friends and stuff who I was.. but now, I could careless lol... and I am only 2 years older lol. Good for you... carry them bags with confidence! :smile:

Aww thank you, and you're right, I'm not playing, i'm myself, and I love it !!!
Teachers were just looking at me like "What is that ?" lol
I've suffered a lot when I was younger, that's why nothing can destroy me today, I've created me a psychological shell...

well rock yr multicolor bag :P you deserve it :tup: i personally like the multicolor line especially the speedy i think it look cool & unique becos of the four golden corner... but i lack of courage to buy it even if i buy it i will only keep it in my closet or give it to my mum...i admire yr courage really:yes:

Nathaniel... you have the Alma GM in Silver right? How is it carrying that bag? I wouldn't even think twice about carrying that.. that's a beautiful bag. I think if you have the confidence to carry that, you have the confidence to carry anything. I think what freaks me out about multicolore is the fact that it does have lots of colors. I think if there are more people like us in the world who aren't afraid of the haters, then more people will come so that they can be who they want to be. :smile: I think you should for something MC... they are so gorgeous in person. :smile:

Raphaël;4453934 said:
Aww thank you, and you're right, I'm not playing, i'm myself, and I love it !!!
Teachers were just looking at me like "What is that ?" lol
I've suffered a lot when I was younger, that's why nothing can destroy me today, I've created me a psychological shell...

Aww you suffered a lot? I am so sorry to hear that. No child should ever go through anything that will scar them psychologically. That's awful. I can't say that I haven't been there though. I know what it's like... I always made fun of for being flamboyant. Kids were calling me gay in the 2nd grade. I didn't know what that was... I was even starting to believe them. It wasn't until I was a little older when I realized that I was infact gay. It was pretty hard coming out too, because I didn't want them to be right.. ya know? I am very proud that you at 17 can carry yourself the way you want... AWESOME! Totally awesome... You are my new idol. :smile:

Nathaniel... you have the Alma GM in Silver right? How is it carrying that bag? I wouldn't even think twice about carrying that.. that's a beautiful bag. I think if you have the confidence to carry that, you have the confidence to carry anything. I think what freaks me out about multicolore is the fact that it does have lots of colors. I think if there are more people like us in the world who aren't afraid of the haters, then more people will come so that they can be who they want to be. :smile: I think you should for something MC... they are so gorgeous in person. :smile:

haha...becos i luv it (alma gm) cos it's looks stunning;) well now i gonna get a suhali lockit GM very very soon maybe b4 x'mas i really saving very hard for it:P as for the multicolor line i gonna get a wapity case:yes:... so rock yr multicolor bag =) u really deserve it !

:confused1:

haha...becos i luv it (alma gm) cos it's looks stunning;) well now i gonna get a suhali lockit GM very very soon maybe b4 x'mas i really saving very hard for it:P as for the multicolor line i gonna get a wapity case

Aww good for you... that's awesome. The Suhali Lockits are beautiful... but I am so partial to monogram.. :smile: The wapity cases are cute... there are just SO many cute things... but where's all the money? LOL..

i live in Southwest Virginia of all places. and i rock what needs to be rocked.

chanel luxe tote
aurelia mm in white mc
vuitton sac flanerie
chanel caviar camera bag

i love totes and messengers, and if i like a bag. i'm going to wear it. i wouldn't return it or stress out about it. i would appleguard the vachetta and make is a daily shopper!! congrats!

Kodi-

Attachments

• IM001613.jpg
    IM001613.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IM001767.jpg
    IM001767.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 325
  • IM002568.jpg
    IM002568.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 104
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 88
i live in Southwest Virginia of all places. and i rock what needs to be rocked.

chanel luxe tote
aurelia mm in white mc
vuitton sac flanerie
chanel caviar camera bag

i love totes and messengers, and if i like a bag. i'm going to wear it. i wouldn't return it or stress out about it. i would appleguard the vachetta and make is a daily shopper!! congrats!

Kodi-

Kodi you look absolutely fabulous with your bags! I love the white MC Aurelia on you... it looks great. Maybe I should've gotten the MM too lol.. the GM just seems too big. Oh well.. I guess I will let you guys be the judge when I take some modeling pics :smile:

:smile:

ROCK 'EM :smile:

Why should if matter if you're gay or not? Do you live in the US or something? :rolleyes:

Anyways, rock what you've got. All it takes is confidence and grace. ANd politenesss if soemone are rude. ;)