The guys that own multicolore accessories/bags...

I think that u should definitely rock it! If i saw i guy with a multicolore bag i'd be thinking how stylish they are and i'd be envious at their courage hehe:smile: I'm a guy too and absolutely adore multicolore - i think it looks totally awesome- but i think i'd feel a bit self-conscious wearing it :sad:

I personally don't have any Multicolore items (Although I did see pics of Kanye with Multicolore scarf and I really want one...), but my general rule is that if I LOVE it, I would buy it. So if you love it, you would have no problems using it.

Aww you suffered a lot? I am so sorry to hear that. No child should ever go through anything that will scar them psychologically. That's awful. I can't say that I haven't been there though. I know what it's like... I always made fun of for being flamboyant. Kids were calling me gay in the 2nd grade. I didn't know what that was... I was even starting to believe them. It wasn't until I was a little older when I realized that I was infact gay. It was pretty hard coming out too, because I didn't want them to be right.. ya know? I am very proud that you at 17 can carry yourself the way you want... AWESOME! Totally awesome... You are my new idol. :smile:

Aww that's so sweet !!!!! lol Now i think that if you assume yourself it's a very important victory in our world... I wanted you to know that I know that I'm gay since I was born: I've always known that I was different but I didn't know how to call and explain this difference, so that's why I help a lot of people ( who are now my friends ) to be themselves and enjoy their life... Life is short and it's a chance to have it, ( I know that because I failed to voluntarily lose this chance ) so enjoy your life, be happy and yourself...

OMG, what is this bag called? I love it!!! It's like a large speedy with a shoulder strap attached! Cool. I think you should all rock what you like
attachment.php
, life is too short-get what you want!!! :smile:

i am a straight woman also.. mmm to be totally honest!.. if i saw a guy with a huge MC aurelia on the street.. i would definitely stare! but its not with any despise or negative connotations.. just because it's something i don't see very often AND to admire the bag of course :smile: I live in a big city.. and i can say that im definitely open minded. But to say that i wouldn't stare would be a lie... I am a 22 yr old female and when i go out with my MC speedy, i also get a lot of stares from older ladies. I guess some of them admire it while others probably think "how can a 22 year old be carrying a $2000 bag, it must be fake" .. Although these stares are a little awkward at first, they don't bother me because I love my purse and i won't let others ruin my experience of enjoying my purse and taking it out!!

I guess what i'm trying to say is... it all depends on how comfortable you are with having a lot of attention... but definitely expect stares and maybe even some odd ones from conservative/close minded strangers. at the end of the day... you should do what makes you happy! (easier said than done though lol)

If you are still unsure, maybe you can start off with some small accessories to get a feel of how it might be the first few times? ENJOY YOUR BAG it's beautiful :biggrin:

i am a straight woman also.. mmm to be totally honest!.. if i saw a guy with a huge MC aurelia on the street.. i would definitely stare! but its not with any despise or negative connotations.. just because it's something i don't see very often AND to admire the bag of course :smile: I live in a big city.. and i can say that im definitely open minded. But to say that i wouldn't stare would be a lie... I am a 22 yr old female and when i go out with my MC speedy, i also get a lot of stares from older ladies. I guess some of them admire it while others probably think "how can a 22 year old be carrying a $2000 bag, it must be fake" .. Although these stares are a little awkward at first, they don't bother me because I love my purse and i won't let others ruin my experience of enjoying my purse and taking it out!!

I guess what i'm trying to say is... it all depends on how comfortable you are with having a lot of attention... but definitely expect stares and maybe even some odd ones from conservative/close minded strangers. at the end of the day... you should do what makes you happy! (easier said than done though lol)

If you are still unsure, maybe you can start off with some small accessories to get a feel of how it might be the first few times? ENJOY YOUR BAG it's beautiful :biggrin:

Aww thank you sweetie. That definitely made me feel a lot better. This thread has gotten a lot of attention. I didn't expect that at all... wow... :smile: That makes me feel better too. You are right. It all depends on how comfortable you are with a lot of attention. I think the MC and the Miroir line are kind of a like in that aspect. People will stare at you with either of the two... I think. I am going to do some modeling pictures real soon. I am excited. I wish it was summer time. I don't really want to carry it out now since it's going to be winter soon. :sad:

How's your MC speedy? What color did you get it in? I know you are loving it. I was actually considering that over the Aurelia, but I already have a Speedy... but we'll see... I think I will get the Pochette very soon and carry that out and see how comfortable I am with that. :smile:

Fabulous.:tup:
i live in Southwest Virginia of all places. and i rock what needs to be rocked.

chanel luxe tote
aurelia mm in white mc
vuitton sac flanerie
chanel caviar camera bag

i love totes and messengers, and if i like a bag. i'm going to wear it. i wouldn't return it or stress out about it. i would appleguard the vachetta and make is a daily shopper!! congrats!

Kodi-

oh i like the aurelia GM. i wanted to get that as a work bag but it's just sooooooo expensive. but that's my ultimate dream work bag. i only have an mc cellphone strap, and i wouldnt mind having a cozy wallet or ipod case either.. i dont see the problem of carrying an mc bag though. i know i would rock that aurelia if i could afford it.

forgot to mention, i have an MC long-scarf that john bought for me as a raok gift, and i rock that like nobody's business on my current work bag.. so if i got my hands on an aurelia, i'd tie that black scarf to the white bag and it'd be out of this world fierce! :biggrin:

I say wear it, love it, ROCK IT!!!

Actually my diaper bag is a big tote bag with plenty of colour and my dh is carrying that thing around all the time (there's no way to tell its got baby stuff in it) - sometimes without me or the kids and other guys tease him and joke with him but he doesn't care, whatever.

More and more people are getting used to people being who they are in the world and becoming more accepting. That doesn't mean there aren't dangerous people but in general people will be more jealous of you than anything.

Look at Kodi! Holy &(*% those bags look like they were made specifically with him in mind!

So... I took some pictures of me with the Aurelia. They aren't good at all... but they're something...

I am VERY unshaven... but I am going to be that way for a few weeks to help my skin. :smile:

Thanks for all the replies... this has been an awesome thread... :smile:

Attachments

• my bag 3.jpg
    my bag 3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 154
  • my bag 4.jpg
    my bag 4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 140
  • my bag.jpg
    my bag.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 161