The guys bragging thread..gals evaluate :D

I am truly grateful and thankful for my parents..if they did not have the jobs they have I wouldn't be able to indulge in such luxuries. I get the "this is why you have to study well" speech a lot though because they always tell me how going to a good school and getting good grades has helped them become who they are today. Well obviously it pays off..I hope I am as successful as my parents when I am their age. ;)

LOL..true..some bags are just outrageously priced. Shoes are too..I think my Christian Louboutin's alone have got to be at least $15,000 altogether. That's just one brand of shoes too. Yikes..I do not pay for any of them either. My parents are great. ;)

I would love to see your jewelry and your outfits. :yes:

Ok...

I ripped a pic off a site selling one. I doubt i have good enough camera skills to actually capture the details...here goes.

My CH bracelet.........

It's just 925 silver...but the detail is amazing. Those are actual engravings and not prints.

The 2nd bracelet (justin pics) i don't have...but it is on my wishlist....I'm still hesistant b/c it's really expensive (or rather..out of money....)

It's made of 925 silver, onyx, and diamonds.

Attachments

• chrome1.jpg
    chrome1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 30
  • chrome2.jpg
    chrome2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 23
  • justin1.jpg
    justin1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
  • justin2.jpg
    justin2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 19
One useful info I got from the guy before I lost contact was that...this seller:

EYES NOUVEAU
3000 S. HULEN N?104
76109 - FOR WORTH

was selling these frames for 250$ each. Now just to let you know the sticker on these are 450$. All the parasite dealers were outraged by his cutthroat pricing. My advice is to google the store name find the # and order b4 these guys change their mind.
quote]
Thanks... I saw that also.

Now I must question why I had to have that Balenciaga Messenger!

BTW doturshoo if you are big on shoes.......you should def go check out a japanese book store and look at the shoe magazines. I swear...they have these magazines dedicated to covering these small local shops in italy (family run for god knows how many generations) that I've never heard of making these AMAZING non-mainstream designs, colors, and patterns that I have never seen. you don't even need to know how to read.....looking at the pics are enough...it truely is amazing and it opens up a whole new perspective/world for shoes. Without a doubt the shoes in the mags are way way over what i see at a barney's or neiman's that much I'm absolutely certain.