The Gucci Jackie Soft Tote

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
We introduced this great bag on the PurseBlog today, including this wonderful crocodile one....

:devil:

Gucci-Jackie-Soft-Tote-Green-Crocodile-640x574.jpg

OK, that one is a little extreme, price-point wise, but have a look at this scrumptious brown!! :love:

Gucci-Jackie-Soft-Tote-Brown-640x563.jpg

This is a great bag, what's not to love?
I really loved them all, has anyone picked up one of these yet?

Thoughts?

I absolutely love it but the handles kind of look like they are on backwards. I wonder why they have the handle glazing on the front.

Last edited:
:nogood:

I'm passing on all these 'soft' bags for next season as they are completely unlined (except the croc version) and therefore (in my eyes) unfinished and overpriced

I like my gucci bags suede or leather lined (except in some some Summer examples). When I buy a bag for these kind of prices I want to be impressed by all the little details and finish, I still want value for money. If not, why bother? :shrugs:

Completely agree on unlined bags, not for me. I prefer suede. When I pay this much for a bag I expect it to look good for its life. An unlined bag will not do that. Been there, done that and was unhappy.

Completely agree on unlined bags, not for me. I prefer suede. When I pay this much for a bag I expect it to look good for its life. An unlined bag will not do that. Been there, done that and was unhappy.

Hi - why do unline bags not last? Just curious. Was thinking about getting another Gucci bag that is also unlined but don't want to waste my money. Thanks.

Hi - why do unline bags not last? Just curious. Was thinking about getting another Gucci bag that is also unlined but don't want to waste my money. Thanks.

Pardon my wording. I had real problems with shape change and that to me ruined the bag. The appearance of the bag changed too much and it sagged. It did not look like the expensive bag it was. It was a nice leather and not thin. I don't know how long the leather made it because I gave it away since I didn't feel it was appropriate to sell it damaged. I took care of the bag and the only problem I caused it was probably putting too much weight into it.

Last edited:
Pardon my wording. I had real problems with shape change and that to me ruined the bag. The appearance of the bag changed too much and it sagged. It did not look like the expensive bag it was. It was a nice leather and not thin. I don't know how long the leather made it because I gave it away since I didn't feel it was appropriate to sell it damaged. I took care of the bag and the only problem I caused it was probably putting too much weight into it.

Thanks - your points are really welcome. I prefer bags lined too and will have to consider whether its worth the money.