The Gucci Indy ... to die for IRL!

rjez

May 30, 2007
I just got back from Saks in San Francisco. The SA had just put an Indy on display (dark brown) that came in this morning and it was absolutely magnificent. The photos online do NOT do it justice.

The dark brown is not flat like what you see online. It is almost a dark mahogany with a nice sheen. The metal is gold/silver-ish (can lean either way depending on what you're wearing). VERY elegant.

The handle was inspired by racing cars and your hand fits comfortably over the metal piece so you never wear on leather.

It was absolutely gorgeous and I stood there agonizing whether to return my new Miu Miu coffer.

I am really shocked how bad the photos are. IRL the bag has so much more color and depth.

Attachments

• Gucci indy.jpg
    Gucci indy.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 150
I believe you, I have the all leather Race and think its much more stunning IRL. The leather on these bags is just beautiful, and so is the hardware. It doesn't hurt to wear it with the protective plastic still on it, with that bag you can hardly tell, since the hardware is so large and shiny its prone to scratches.

i believe you! i've seen this bag in real person and it is to die for. :sad: it's not in my budget so i have to always turn away after being so thrilled but i hope you get the bag. it is everything a girl can dream of and for