The Groom vs. Guccissima--Wallet Help!

1. I really need, -er want a new wallet I love both of these, which do you guys prefer? Pics are from gucci.com and Elux

p11311840_ph_hero.jpg 112715_ACC1G_9703.jpg
  2. I like the Gucci one better.

3. Guccissima all the way. The other is cute but too trendy for me.

4. Those are both really cute and I am not even a logo fan! I think I would go with the groom b/c he would not show wear and tear as easily as the lighter-colored guccissima. Difficult decision, though. :wondering

5. ^^^It is difficult, I LOVE that Groom so whimsical but that platinum leather is killer!

6. Go for the Groom !

7. The groom just doesn't do it for me. If I'm going to spend the money, I would go for the Gucci!

8. I like the groom wallet ... I think it will be more durable in the long run.

9. The Guccisima is beautiful, BUT it will show wear rather quickly, and it won't be a great buy in the end. Even if the Groom line is new and somewhat trendy, it will work better in the long run.

10. I LOVE the Groom!! It's so cute :love:

11. This is a tough one but I am partial to the Gucci. I love the Guccissima.

12. Just got the guccissima in black, the leather is gorgeous, but I only take it if I carry a bag with very soft lining (worry about it scratching), so I suppose, if the groom does it for you too, it would be more practical...

13. I prefer the Gucci too, but agree that the LV will last longer, wear better.

14. I love them both but I pick Gucci. I'm not sure about its durability though.

15. the platinum gucci speaks more of elegance while the groom is very whimsical and cute! i love both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice