The groom line, fall/winter 2006

Dickies80 said:
Rebecca! I would just DIE laughing if you did say that to the SA at the store! haha, they'd seriously would be like "WHHHHAT???" Your all...."YAH, I'd love to see the new lego line... you know with the little man on your LV LV LV WALLET..." haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

OMG I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, "Fruity Water" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... thats so funny! HAAAAAAAA. Thats a good one!
This hasn't happened yet, but at some point at a movie theatre, watch me forget where I am and order a grande popcorn! :shame:

Asking for my Pouchete Accesories was interesting because my French pronounciation sucks. I had to be like, "Let me see the little one . . . no, that's too small . . . yes! That one! Let me see that one."

This is REALLY one of those times where I wish my French pronunciation was more up to speed!

Haha, Rebecca . . . . Fruity Water.

Dickies80 said:
HAHA its my lego man! jk...

That should be a fun line... I can already here..."oh, there's a little man on the wallet... I don't like that" HAHA.
I'd get that EVERY time we introduced a lightly lined bra at Victoria's Secret. I could just HEAR, "I don't like padding." What I wanted to say to them was, "THAT is not padding, you IDIOT! It's LINING! It's to cover you up when you enter a cold room! THIS is padding! You see? With the silicone at the bottom? THIS is padding!"

But I didn't . . . I said it on the inside.

Lvbabydoll said:
Lol..and if I do, and they look at me like I'm insane, I'm going to tell them to call Laurence at store #058 because it's his fault I called it that. :lol:

OMG YOU WOULDN'T!!!! :wtf: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... I would so die, watch them call my manager and say "I think THE ONLY MALE associate is on something...she advices our VIC'S that its a Lego man collection..."

I'm laughing over, that be so funny if you did that! Watch you slip and you will say LEGO MAN... haha.

caitlin1214 said:
I'd get that EVERY time we introduced a lightly lined bra at Victoria's Secret. I could just HEAR, "I don't like padding." What I wanted to say to them was, "THAT is not padding, you IDIOT! It's LINING! It's to cover you up when you enter a cold room! THIS is padding! You see? With the silicone at the bottom? THIS is padding!"

But I didn't . . . I said it on the inside.

OMG Caitlin1214, I'm totally laughing!

You are right it is lining... haha, well shows you how little I know about padding, lining... oh wait its lining right? HAHA, jk... hey I learned something new right now! THANKS...

"Its not padding, its lining!!!" See how was that? I can't wait to tell my friends that now... I seriously had no idea.. :P

Dickies80 said:
OMG Caitlin1214, I'm totally laughing!

You are right it is lining... haha, well shows you how little I know about padding, lining... oh wait its lining right? HAHA, jk... hey I learned something new right now! THANKS...

"Its not padding, its lining!!!" See how was that? I can't wait to tell my friends that now... I seriously had no idea.. :P
Well, of course YOU wouldn't know about that! (Unless you have some sort of lingerie thing I don't know about. . . . . Do you? :hrmm: )

caitlin1214 said:
This hasn't happened yet, but at some point at a movie theatre, watch me forget where I am and order a grande popcorn! :shame:

Asking for my Pouchete Accesories was interesting because my French pronounciation sucks. I had to be like, "Let me see the little one . . . no, that's too small . . . yes! That one! Let me see that one."

This is REALLY one of those times where I wish my French pronunciation was more up to speed!

Haha, Rebecca . . . . Fruity Water.

OMG its 12:29pm and I can't stop laughing! Your so cute! I love that "GRANDE POPCORN..." HAAAAAAAAAA.

You and me both Caitlin - I had such a hard time with saying the names of the bags! I know, but hey at least your somewhere saying it correctly... I chuckle inside when I hear "THE ECLIPSE" I always tell them, "Ya know :wtf: its actually THE ELLIPSE..." Like when they are completely off - I'm like forget it... haha, OH I don't even tell customers "BATIGNOLLES" some can't say it, so yeah I'll just show them the price sticker... ha.

Here's another one instead of hearing "CROISSANT" I hear "CRESCENT"

We all are victims of saying something wrong... my manager, I do this on purpose...but instead of MYRTILLE I'm like MYRTLE... haaaaaaaaa.... I'll say it like the name "oh you want the Jasmine in MYRTLE..."

caitlin1214 said:
Well, of course YOU wouldn't know about that! (Unless you have some sort of lingerie thing I don't know about. . . . . Do you? :hrmm: )

Why yes I do, have a fetish for that stuff! haha :yahoo: I'M KIDDING! I do like to wear the multicolor bandanas at work, haha... if my hair was long enough I'd sport the hair cubes! HAHA.

So there's the caramel macchiato and the marble mocha macchiato. It's so hard for customers . . . some of the poor dears can't even pronounce it right!

When I started work, I would jokingly refer to the caramel macchiato as a caramel Mikado. (Which of course is a Gilbert and Sullivan musical.)

I told a customer that and he asked me if I was familiar with it. I told him yes, we sang parts of it in my college chorus.

He then asked me to sing a little bit of it for him. I did. (What? Just say yes.) I gave him a little "Three Little Maids From School."

That was in November. A month ago, on a busy Sunday, the same guy (I didn't realize it at the time . . . big Sunday rush) orders two venti lattes. He gives me the specifics of each one and finishes his order with, "And a chorus of Three Little Maids, please."

I couldn't resist, I gave him a little, "Three little maaaaiiiidddssss, from schoooolllll . . . . . "

Dickies80 said:
OMG YOU WOULDN'T!!!! :wtf: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... I would so die, watch them call my manager and say "I think THE ONLY MALE associate is on something...she advices our VIC'S that its a Lego man collection..."

I'm laughing over, that be so funny if you did that! Watch you slip and you will say LEGO MAN... haha.

Haha..I'll try to control myself lol. I did manage to call it "groom" when I put my name down.
Somehow I get the feeling though that all I'd have to say is "Laurence" and they'd know exactly who I was talking about lol.

caitlin1214 said:
So there's the caramel macchiato and the marble mocha macchiato. It's so hard for customers . . . some of the poor dears can't even pronounce it right!

When I started work, I would jokingly refer to the caramel macchiato as a caramel Mikado. (Which of course is a Gilbert and Sullivan musical.)

I told a customer that and he asked me if I was familiar with it. I told him yes, we sang parts of it in my college chorus.

He then asked me to sing a little bit of it for him. I did. (What? Just say yes.) I gave him a little "Three Little Maids From School."

That was in November. A month ago, on a busy Sunday, the same guy (I didn't realize it at the time . . . big Sunday rush) orders two venti lattes. He gives me the specifics of each one and finishes his order with, "And a chorus of Three Little Maids, please."

I couldn't resist, I gave him a little, "Three little maaaaiiiidddssss, from schoooolllll . . . . . "

OMG THATS SOOO CUTE and funny too! HAAAAAAAAAA. I bet that made your day! haha. Isn't it just fun to joke around with customers? (Well the ones that can take it that is...) but yeah thats sooo funny.....

I love the "CARAMEL MIKADO" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Its so funny cause I've always stuck with "CARAMEL FRAP" cause I can't say anything else.. HAHA, so yeah thats why I haven't changed drinks - I need to learn some new names for some drinks! I'm so over the Caramel Frap...

Lvbabydoll said:
Haha..I'll try to control myself lol. I did manage to call it "groom" when I put my name down.
Somehow I get the feeling though that all I'd have to say is "Laurence" and they'd know exactly who I was talking about lol.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... please do! haha... Yeah lets say GROOOM... (no lego man... haha.)

OMG how funny I"m going to be in San Diego next week! YAY... I have that whole weekend off..

Yeah if you say my name - that be sad if they're like "OH THAT GAY GUY THAT WORKS FOR VICKI BEADOR... AT #058?" HAAAAAA.

We used to have the Apricot Granola bar, and it drove me NUTS because one customer would always refer to it as an Ape-ricot bar! So then I would be like, "So that's a venti iced tea and an ap-ricot bar?"

We have these new blueberry granola bars (that taste like fish, for some reason) and I can't for the LIFE of me pronounce it. So I just call them the blueberry thingies. I think it's called the Blueberry Acacai bar? Yeah, there's NO WAY in Hell, I'll learn to pronounce it. Why would I? They're disgusting.

caitlin1214 said:
We used to have the Apricot Granola bar, and it drove me NUTS because one customer would always refer to it as an Ape-ricot bar! So then I would be like, "So that's a venti iced tea and an ap-ricot bar?"

We have these new blueberry granola bars (that taste like fish, for some reason) and I can't for the LIFE of me pronounce it. So I just call them the blueberry thingies. I think it's called the Blueberry Acacai bar? Yeah, there's NO WAY in Hell, I'll learn to pronounce it. Why would I? They're disgusting.

OMG I'M DYING OVER HERE OF LAUGHTER!

Your a riot! I love it! AP-RICOT BAR, I think my fav. "BLUEBERRY THINGIES..." haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :roflmfao:

L:huh::huh:L @ Lego man!! :lol: I should show the pic to my niece then tell her to describe it to the SA.. and I'll be waaaay far awaiting results!:angel:
i think the ones that would have a red line would look so cute! :upsidedown: