The Griet...

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
Is anyone else loving the Griet?? I just saw it on vuitton.com and my heart started beating faster....you know what that means!:nuts: This is the first time a new bag has done this to me since....the riveting! I MUST have it! What do you guys think? Does anyone have it yet? The price difference between mono and MC is minimal so I think I could get either one, which one do you like better? :woohoo:

i dunno maybe if i see it in person i'll like it more... i think th mirage is the best so... unfortunately the mono and mc don't compare to it. i'd say go with MC in anycase.

i saw it in person this week and it looks great! I would get the Mono but I'm too worried about all the vachetta..holding out to see the Damier version!

All are beautiful. But in my opinion, the Mirage Griet is TDF. The outline and shape of the Mirage Griet is breathtaking compared to the Griet in the other lines. It is definately a different shape.

the Mirage Griet is definitely TDF but its outside of my price range...but i still love the others! I have never been too fond of the damier bags (love the azur though) but i am taking a second look at the damier griet, its really nice looking.

OMG OMG!! I just purchased the Damier Griet over the phone! It should be be here tomorrow..I am SO excited!! I tried on the Mono at the Dallas Galleria on Monday but I wanted the Damier ( the SA's didnt know that it was available in Damier..wth! sheesh!). Anyways, I will post pics hopefully tomorrow!