The Great Singapore Sale!

1. The sale is on! :yahoo:

Have you Singapore-based PFers plunged in?

And what bag deals should we be looking out for? :wondering

2. Hi piquedame, I'm a browser, not a buyer. :biggrin: Never been interested in the GSS but maybe this year, I might venture out (not to Orchard Road though)... Maybe ...

3. hi again passerby! the crowds are daunting too. :shocked: i'm just glad my work sked is irregular enough that i can occasionally go window shopping on weekday mornings. i just wonder if any of the quality bag retailers offer any good deals during the sale!

4. Online shopping - or rather browsing - is so much fun, I am looking at independent designer sites now. Many creative people out there, piquedame.

Window shopping on weekdays - good idea! During lunchtime, I pop into OG (Chinatown) every now and then, but seldom buy anything. Except for a cute little wallet with an applique of a dog sewn on to it :biggrin:

5. Ahh, GSS is back !! Not SG-based, JB-based here, just a skip & a hop away...sigh, need to renew my Indo passport at the consul tomorrow...its been a month since I was last in Orchard Rd.

6. I don't think fashion houses participate in the GSS. But some are having their mid year sales like Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss & Tommy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice