The Great Scarfy Belty Thing GIVEAWAY

Jun 15, 2006
This couldn't have come at a better time today is my 1 year TPF anniversary I want to give something back to those who have shared so many FAB moments with me.........

Ok you may remember the thread a little while ago about a little attatchment thing to turn a scarf into a belt
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/for-vista-everyone-else-another-use-lv-scarf-143221.html

I asked Megs if I could do a prize give away and she said yes, but please note that this is not in conjunction with The Purse Forum, Megs, Vlad or any Mod's.

This is my giveaway any questions or problems should be directed to me.

With that said what I am offering is 1 scarfy belty thing (sorry I really don't what they are called) the winner can choose the colour. I will ship it anywhere in the world!

What do you need to do to win?
As this is in the LV forum all you have to do is tell me why you love LV or how much you love LV the best answer wins. Simple right.

You can use what ever method you choose straight forward comments, poems, songs, pictures, whatever you wish the limit is your own imagination.

One entry per person.

Deadline 30th June

Winner will be selected on 1st July

Happy 1st Anniversary and I've enjoyed your posts very much, keep them coming !:heart: That's sooo sweet of you to do this. I don't wear belts that often:P and I'm sure the winner will be very happy! lol LVoe everything about LV

Shameless Bump before bedtime!!

I prob should clarify you are winning the scarfy belty thing attatchment (my dentelle scarf is not included LOL) or the collar stifferners should you so choose

Goodnight all see you tomorrow

Congrats on your anniversary label. have loved your posts & our chats, one of my loveliest friends on TPF!
What a lovely idea to give a great gift! Good luck everyone!

^ thank you that's very sweet of you to say.

I'm changing the rules if you want to win the belty thing just say so on this thread I'll put all the names in a hat and pull it out at random TICK TOCK time is running out