The Great Indie Polish Collection Thread!

kelkoo89

Mar 22, 2012
Ok, so I think it's about time we all get to see each others beautiful indie polish collections! I know there are some TPFers out there that will have some amazing collections that I have just been dying to see pictures of, so come on girls. Dig out your untrieds, gather together those indies that you love and lets get snapping those collections!​

kelkoo89 said:
*swoons* YES PLEASE. =D And I was going to say, there is not one part of me that believes that is your entire collection Nicciwo!

Yeah, that was taken back in April. Things have... progressed since then.

Looking forward to taking some pictures! May have to flip some over for a while to get them looking their best. It's like getting the kids ready for school photos :P

Here are some of my indies collection so far (more will be arriving):

Nail-Venturous
NailVenturous5.jpg

NerdLacquer
NerdLacquer3-1.jpg

KBShimmer
KBShimmer3.jpg

Pahlish
Pahlish2-1.jpg

^^I think I just died a little :P LOVE IT!! BTW, do you think Pinkie Promise is similar to Kbshimmer Cotton Candy I see you have both and I'm debating the KBshimmer since Pinkie Promise is on the way to me. Thanks :smile:

^^I think I just died a little :P LOVE IT!! BTW, do you think Pinkie Promise is similar to Kbshimmer Cotton Candy I see you have both and I'm debating the KBshimmer since Pinkie Promise is on the way to me. Thanks :smile:

Thanks! Pinky Promise and Cotton Candy are completely different from each other! So you can get Cotton Candy without worrying that it's a dupe of Pinky Promise!