The Great Eight!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
Hello my darlings,

Long overdue are updated collection photos. I know we're all wrapped up in the new season's colors; but maybe you can help me decide what to add next. I'm looking forward to a few of the new colors, but I won't really know until I see the new colors in leather. Pure, luscious leather. Can't help it, though I may try.

I've whittled down to eight bags, but they are a fierce eight, mind you
. :graucho:

2 0 0 9 N o i x - Maybe the fiercest because she has the wrinkles that are to jump off a cliff for; plus she smells so very good. This Balenciaga is pre-loved, and in ready to use condition. I am lucky enough to consider this puppy my go-to bag.

IMG_9528.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9599.jpg

IMG_9600.jpg

noix.jpg

2010 B o i s D e R o s e "BDR" - A favorite, because not only is she light in color, but she manages NOT to get dirty ever. Plus the color is funky, and I swear you can only see the gray tones irl, which makes this gem special. She goes everywhere: shopping in SF, on a long trip to Hawaii, hiking. Her leather is puffy just like back in the day (we're talking 2007, ladies!) and has that texture that all Balenciaga bags should have. I hurt my jaw at the thought of how chewy this leather is.

Allow me...

IMG_9499.jpg

IMG_9595.jpg

IMG_9594.jpg

IMG_9593.jpg

RERE- you're right... this bag is FIERCE! I love, love, looooove this noix bag! hmmm.... .maybe one day you'll want to whittle down your collection even more?? *fingers crossed*

2010 F/W S a h a r a - I sure am getting lucky with these 2010 bags, I tell ya. Puffy, wrinkled, the epitome of perfection. This one also so chewy it makes my jaw hurt. Yeeee!

Exhibit A...

sahara.jpg

IMG_9591.jpg

IMG_9590.jpg

IMG_9589.jpg

Last edited:
2010 F/W Black Maxi Twiggy - because just one squishy Twiggy isn't enough. Longer strap, but not as long as the Velo? Check. Longer handles? Check. Wear-ability? CHECK. The Maxi is a nice alternative to the City, but probably around the same size. I would say its more like a City, less like a Twiggy for some odd reason. I like the Maxi in darker colors, cause yes, there is bound to be some rubbing going on!

Meet Mrs. Maxi Twiggy in jet, jet, jet black.

IMG_9552.jpg

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9550.jpg

IMG_9554.jpg

2009 C h a t a i g n e - I don't care if my mom says 07 Mogano is better. I am in love with this bag and will always be. :biggrin: She smells of paradise right out the box and is surprisingly neutral. At one point, she was deemed to be the fiercest of all my bags. Believe it.

Still fierce...

IMG_9530.jpg

IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9533.jpg