The Great Eight!

Wow! All neutral colors and, they are stunning! No GH? LOL

Darling, you know me, RH girl "fo life." I actually really (really, really!) love the SGH and RGH... but they're so heavy. I mean SO heavy! If I carried exclusively GH bags, my arms would be buffed. LOL. I am still trying though, I think I should add some sort of SGH City and of course, an SGH or RGH Pom. That would be ideal.

What a lovely collection. You've been blessed with some gooood leather. All of them sufficiently distressed and chewy. :drool: Thanks for sharing!

Dark Night or (and?) Ardoise sounds like good candidates to be added. Perhaps experiment with both? :P

ETA: Just noticed you only posted 7 of the great 8?

You so smart. :heart: The great #8 is acomin...

You're smart, and tempting too! TWO new bbags? That means I'd have to let two go. Could I?! My heads already spinning.

yummy bags & what amazing leather. Love the Noix & the BDR the most, very nice indeed. Nice pics! thanks for sharing. :smile:

tsuar - Thank you dear. I think those two are my favorites too!

Your bags/pics/thread is amazing!!! It looks like you like midtones so I say ardroise or a little splurge & go Nuage-My new Fav!

Nuage? I have to check it out. I'm so behind on the new colors! Still stuck in 2010... thanks for the recommendation.

Good gravy, Rere! You know you are killing me with that absolutely aaaaa-mazing NOIX!!!!!!! Lucky girl....

Beautiful collection-totally jelly:P

Ah yes, Violetgirl, my Noix queen...

Your bags are so beautiful and your descriptions really made me :biggrin:!

Thank you cassandra!

Wow, just wow. That's all. I'm speechless.....

Oh stop that, your collection is impressive, much more impressive! Where you been hiding?

Phew... so thankful seigle didn't make the cut (yay for me!).

As far as which new color to add, I think ardoise rh city would be purrrfect for your collection. I love neutral, yet interesting rh cities, and have visited the ardoise rh city 3 separate times at two different Bal boutiques in the last week. Since I already have anthra and canard and want to keep my collection small, decided on the seigle instead.

Ardoise is neutral, but totally different from anything in your collection.

You are crazy. LOL. I'll say it right now. And boy do you have some self-control! It's a good thing my closest NM is a small trek, otherwise I'd be in even more trouble. But you visited two Bal boutiques and didn't snatch anything up for yourself? I admire you.

You're right though - Canard and anthra are already pretty similar. Plus you throw another "gray/blue" in there and all your bags begin to look similar, kwim?

Seigle for the win!

Love your collections,especially this Canard Maxi Twiggy!:biggrin:

Thanks Vang, responding in your other thread soon. Maxi Twiggy gets my vote.

Last edited:
You're not a GH gal and I'm not a tassels gal! But I feel I should own at least one Bal with tassels, just like you should own one with GH!

Great eight indeed!!

Last edited:
^^ Roey! Oh yes I know. I am feeling the itch for a gh bag, specifically a Pom! They are heavy though, and a bit on the large side for me. Adore the style of the Pom (I'm late to the Pom bus, lol). So perhaps an SGH City? Or RGH City? Believe you me, a bag with some sort of giant hardware will be had by RERE. :P

yummy bags & what amazing leather. Love the Noix & the BDR the most, very nice indeed. Nice pics! thanks for sharing. :smile:

I second that!!! OMGosh the leather on the BDR looks so similar to the texture of my Plomb!
I think Dark Night or Ardoise will work well into your collection, it depends if you want to add a light or dark coloured neutral?????
Stunning collection & thanks for sharing.

yummy bags rere!

i cant believe the bdr does not get dirty easily?! i've always wanted it but worry i will darken the handles immediately.... maybe there is hope?!

congratulations on your fierce eight! :yahoo:

Gorgeous RERE!

You've got some of the most yummy wrinkly specimens around. They're all fab but I particularly love your 05 Black Twiggy. I've gotta get me some of that S/S 05 goat too!!!

Gorgeous collection Rere, you picked the wrinkliest leather i've ever seen. I love all the wrinkles & the textures, they're my weakness too. I wish i could stay w/ all neutrals like you, but so hard to resist the Pop colors. Bal is making me poorer every season.

What a great 8! You pick the best leather RERE, so yummy, distressed and puffy - no wonder I always want to squeeze your bags!!:greengrin: I adore the Noix, Sahara and BDR and...well everything actually:heart::heart: What a bout adding a pop color next?

Gorgeous and so interesting to watch the changes -- still a neutrals girl and I'm happy to see you've added a twiggy. I have to agree with silverfern, that 05 twiggy has to be my favourite.

Curious what else there is to come ...