The Great Chanel Conflict: Blake Lively Vs. SJP

foi

Mar 8, 2010
We don't mean to pick fights, but this match-up kind of wrote itself: At MoMA's Film Benefit on Tuesday night, not only did everyone Blake Lively and Sarah Jessica Parker both wear Chanel, they both wore grey and navy Chanel. And really, with rumors flying that Blake might sign on for the SATC prequel, this new school vs. old school battle of the blondes was kind of already in the cards, non? So tell us, which do you prefer? Are you freaking out for Blake's frilly tweed number or falling in love with SJP's elegant gown and layered vest? It might be too close to call. Karl, wanna weigh in?

Credit: Refinery29

((( Personally I like Blake's ))) :smile:

Attachments

• sjpblake2.jpg
    sjpblake2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 602
I can't understand why SJP is covering up her figure with that ridiculous vest! That being said, I find BL's outfit a bit busy. Do we get an option for "none of the above?"

They sell to two different markets and the ones in between. Why does it matter? Women are pretty in their own ways. SJP is sophisticated beautiful, but she still carried off mini skirts in SATC. Blake is youthful that has a different presence of beauty. They both have different looks but both selling Chanel. It's a win-win for Karl.

I love SATC but never cared much for SJP. I think she was super lucky to be casted as Carrie. The only thing I ever liked about her is the fact she looks great in body hugging dresses as she is skinny but still curvy. I see that the outfit she wore in pic above, that vest thing is dragging one thing I like about her. So my vote is Blake.

I thought it was hilarious that Blake was to play the role of younger Carrie. Shouldn't they at least look for someone who resembles SJP? Besides being blondes, they look nothing like each other. And how is it possible the younger Carrie is much taller?