the grateful thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am just so grateful for the many blessings in my life. And I really enjoy all my purses...a group that has grown considerably since last August. My bags are GORGEOUS! I have had and sold some others that are amazing! I'm so lucky!

I really think a grateful thread is appropriate, especially in our economy!:yahoo:

2. I am grateful to have a good job that I like and that I have been cancer free for 2+ years. It's nice to be able to think about handbags!

I am grateful for cool girls on tPF (like No Cute who started this thread)!

3. i'm grateful that i have my dog, who makes me get out of bed in the morning and starts my day off right.

i'm also grateful to not have to work this summer, so i can keep the house clean, and take care of myself by working out, writing, reading, and just doing what i love.

i'm grateful for my fiance, who is a saint.

i'm grateful for this forum, which i simply love.

annnnd i'm grateful for my best friend, who just came down and spent the whole weekend with me so i can cheer her up. i love being able to do that!

4. You all are so real in this. I was thinking handbags and financial gratitude, but your ideas are better.

Grateful for my two sons. Need nothing else. Let me live under a bush and eat berries, and I'd be happy if they were with me...but then, I'd not like them living under a bush....lol.

5. I'm thankful for my health and for my family.

I'm thankful for this forum and all the wonderful people I've met here.

While I'm not a big fan of the commute, part of me is thankful I get to listen to my iPod and type stuff all day.

I'm thankful for my friends at work.

I'm thankful the hot guy who works in the same company as I do sometimes takes my bus in the morning.

I'm also thankful that he has no idea I've been secretly referring to him as "hottie" all this time.

6. I'm thankful for my twin nieces who are the light of my life.

I too am thankful for my jewelry, bag, & shoe collections.

7. I am thankful fir the blessed life I live.

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful for my amazing fiancée and the life we've created together. So grateful fir the deep love we share and the memories we've made, and continue to make.

I am so deeply thankful for my supportive family who's done nothing but shower me with love.

I am grateful for the handful of friends I have.

I am so incrediably grateful for tPF and all of the friends I've made here. I've gotten some amazing friendships through this forum and feel so blessed to have met them. I value our friendships so much.

I am grateful I have a job, a roof over my shoulder, a working car, and food on the table. In addition I am so freakin blessed to have family and friends who share the same blessings as me. I am so grateful none of us is suffering so badly in the economy, so grateful that we all remain afloat.

8. I'm grateful for my parents, esp. my dad who would do anything to make me happy.

I'm grateful for my friendzies, who keep me smiling all day long!

I'm also grateful for the wisdom of some of the women and men on tpf, esp. in the relationship forum.. I've learned so much on what NOT to do!

9. I am grateful to be alive and kicking. For having wonderful parents, family and friends that will be there for me no matter how far we are apart. For my dear hubby that is there for me in every single way.

10. my parents, my sister, my family and everyone i love.

all of our good health.

my home.

my pets, past and present.

all the unconditional support i receive.

my old friends.

all my teachers in school, music, industry, past and present.

my talent.

the talented people and all the art help light up my life.

to live in california.

the little things- sunshine, summer, good songs on the radio, perfume, tv, going to the movies, shopping, etc etc etc

:biggrin:

11. I'm grateful that God sent a consulting gig my way yesterday just when I desperately needed it.

I'm grateful that 1 of my BFFs & I were able to talk through some things, & change our relationship so that we can continue on.

12. Im grateful for...
    my health, my BF, both families, our kids, having a job, our house

13. I can't really express how grateful I am for my parents right now. We have a fair amount of money tied up in the bank through an investment company which may or may not be a pyramid scheme (we're assuming the worst and hoping for the best... that way, nothing in between can surprise us), both my parents' jobs are up in the air at this point (the company my dad has worked for for 30 years went bankrupt and may not have a job in September - in that case, he gets no severance; my mom may transfer to a different department of the city if someone else gets her job), and the general state of the economy is not helping.
    And so to make sure that we have enough money to pay for college, they decided to cancel our trip to New York. I didn't get the excited feeling I used to get. I was more excited to go to San Francisco and pick up two pairs of shoes from the cobbler. I know how much of a tough decision it was for them to make and especially so for my mom. She was looking forward to getting away from work for a while and to see West Side Story. She's selling the tickets but my dad told her to keep one for herself.

I really can't express how grateful I am for my parents. All they've sacrificed for me to go to a good school, a good high school, and a good college.

14. Wow, what a GREAT topic!

A#1. I'm so GRATEFUL to God for Who He Is and what He has given me...Yeshua! Who has blessed me tremendously by opening up the eyes of my spirit to Him, and for His AMAZING Love, Mercy and Goodness to me every mili-second of my life here on Earth. I'm SO GRATEFUL that He shows me the way to Go, Leads and Guides me in this adventure/journey thru daily life. I'm so GRATEFUL that He has blessed me with the courage and boldness to say NO to traditional religion and to Follow Him and NOT the crowd(s). I'm so GRATEFUL that He corrects me with the quickness, and shows/teaches me EVERYDAY that I am WRONG about so many things and He gives me
    the Desire and Hunger to to say NO to selfishness and pride and YES to Love and Compassion and to admit my DAILY short-comings (REPENT) and Believe Him, when everything in my mind tells me to go in the opposite direction in which He Is leading.

WOW...He has blessed me WAYYYYY beyond anything I can ask, think or be!!!
    I'm GRATEFUL that The Lord has/is teaching me that my life is in my nostrils and tomorrow isn't promised to me, so I BEST be about His Business and Mission to LOVE and be Kind to EVERYONE and especially to those I find hard to love (like He does me, cause honey, I can be sooooo HARD to love) and to not take Him nor anyone for granted and to humble myself when (not if--but WHEN) I mess up (which is often).

I'm so grateful to understand that I've NOT arrived and am so ignorant, poor and needy
    about so many things and just when I start to believing that I've figured something out,
    I discover that not only have I NOT figured it out, but I've got so much MORE to learn.

I'm so GRATEFUL that I have a studly and loving husband that gives me everything
    I desire (I literally want for NOTHING in this life, I have everything any woman can want and we're living the so-called "American Dream life) and my tall, dark and SUPER FINE yummy handsome boyfriend/husband loves me far more and better than I love him--and I"m madly in love with him--he's my gradeschool-highschool sweetheart, we've been together forever). I call him my boyfriend because he still treats me like he did when we were kids almost 30 years ago. My sweet husband is EVER teaching me what REAL love is all about, and his lovingkindness, generosity and sexiness is ever challenging me to not just talk about my love for God and man...but to DO IT...like I see him doing on a daily basis!

I'm so GRATEFUL for my life and my children. Our kids are such nice and good little people. They are so cool and yet so square...I LOVE that! I'm so grateful for the lessons I learn from them, as I call myself trying to teach them something! They remind me of my husband!

I'm so grateful for problems and trials...because they teach me to look beyond myself
    to God and community.

Lastly, I'm so GRATEFUL for this Tpf community...I've never experienced such an
    on-line community of cool, loving, non-judgemental and might I add fashionable and
    money saving folk in all my cyber life.

15. I'm grateful for my fabulous boyfriend who supports my spending despite us saving for a house and who brings me a cup of tea while i'm on this forum.

Also for my family, friends and my health and for the purse forum :biggrin: