The GRAFFITI Club

attachment.php
attachment.php

Finally got myself the keepall. I made the suitcase in the back. I was so inspired by the graffiti runway show that I made my own graffiti alzer suitcase, with my name of course.

Aw, your graffiti keepall is amazingly gorgeous!

Hopefully, after I purchase my beloved Perfo Speedy and MC Speedy, I will be able to purchase a graffiti item to join this gorgeous club!

Good luck to myself, :P

LOVE all the graffiti pieces!! What year did they come out in? Did they sell out really quickly? They seem hard to come by... Congratulations on all of yours--- they are soo gorgeous! I hope to be in this club with a silver speedy one day :smile:

HELLO!!! Now this is a club I am SO HAPPY :yahoo:to join. Here's why. I was a senior in college when this bag came out and I remember looking in the fashion mags wishing I could get this bag. Of course I could barely afford food so that wasn't going to happen. Fast forward 6 years, I'm trolling ebay and I see a bag that looks real :wtf: for 275 US :wtf::wtf:. I study the pictures and study them again and it LOOKS real. Still, I can't believe it. I picture authenticate with My Poupette and they think it's real. I "buy it now" and get it and still can't believe it - a real graffiti, no picture bait and switch. I run to LV :sweatdrop: and 2 SAs at the Vuitton boutique in Chevy Chase, MD authenticate it. Then, it finally sinks in: All it took was 6 short years and ebay for me to make my own dream come true :yes:. My holy grail purse is MINE and damn near the cheapest Vuitton I've ever bought. Proud Mom since August 07. :woohoo:

Attachments

• XHG.jpg
    XHG.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 328