The Graceful club

I haven’t bought LV bags in years, last time was in 2009 that I got a mahina xs. I recently want a monogram bag, surprisingly I don’t have any monograms, got a speedy damier that I haven’t used in years, two epi pochette accessory circa 2001. I had been wanting a flower hobo but never pulled the trigger so now that it’s discontinued, thinking about graceful pm.
I went in the store today and they had one with the beige lining, I really wanted the peony lining. Not sure if it is easily available or I should have just bought the one they had. So asking for intel, how hard are these bags to come by in the spec one wants!
TIA

Hello everyone I finally received my graceful mm in damier ebene on Thursday I decided to wear it out today for a few hrs literally for 4 hrs and it’s already wrinkling underneath is that normal?

Attachments

• 81ED9DC4-BA77-495E-9BD8-A5B1FECE058F.jpeg
    81ED9DC4-BA77-495E-9BD8-A5B1FECE058F.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 76
I haven’t bought LV bags in years, last time was in 2009 that I got a mahina xs. I recently want a monogram bag, surprisingly I don’t have any monograms, got a speedy damier that I haven’t used in years, two epi pochette accessory circa 2001. I had been wanting a flower hobo but never pulled the trigger so now that it’s discontinued, thinking about graceful pm.
I went in the store today and they had one with the beige lining, I really wanted the peony lining. Not sure if it is easily available or I should have just bought the one they had. So asking for intel, how hard are these bags to come by in the spec one wants!
TIA

Graceful PM and MM are available to order in stores. I got mine shipped at home instead of picking up at the store.

Graceful PM and MM are available to order in stores. I got mine shipped at home instead of picking up at the store.
Thank you! I went to a store yesterday and they didn’t have one, they checked other stores in the area for inventory and there was a store that had 1 pm with peony interior. The SA didn’t offer to call the store to put it on hold but said I could call the store and do a curbside pick up. I called the store or so I thought I was calling the store, after being on hold for 30 minutes someone answered and I found out that they are customer service center and not the in store SA. She offered to buy over the phone and do a store pick up or ship to the house. She told me because of Mother’s Day they are telling customers that about 21 days from time of order. My cc got charged yesterday and I got an email receipt this afternoon. So I think that I should get the bag a lot sooner than 21 days.