The Graceful club

Just bought my Graceful MM today! First LV ever! Didn’t even know it was new or hard to find, so I must have lucked out. Purchased at the Neiman’s in the Houston Galleria.

Don’t super love the red interior either, but it seems to carry well based on the “let me put all my stuff in it” store test. Love everything else about it, though. Also ordered a Samorga for it.

Still haven’t unpacked it. But already having “why didn’t I get a wallet, too?” regret... Imagine I’ll cave soon enough and go back for one. Any suggestions on wallet faves? I’ve not even started to research yet.

I LOVE my Clemence wallet!! It holds so much yet it's so compact.

Hey guys just wondering, how do you clean your gracefuls? This bag is my first LV and i notice a little water or greese smudge on the logo in the middle where it says louis vuitton! Its very small but it bugs me.. Think my little one got her hands in my bag and digged through it and i tried water and a cloth and it still there.. suggestions?

Hey guys just wondering, how do you clean your gracefuls? This bag is my first LV and i notice a little water or greese smudge on the logo in the middle where it says louis vuitton! Its very small but it bugs me.. Think my little one got her hands in my bag and digged through it and i tried water and a cloth and it still there.. suggestions?
Vachetta I assume? If so you can try wiping with a baby wipe non-alcoholic. You will have to wipe the entire strap to make sure it does not dry uneven. Sadly though if this is in fact grease than nothing will get that out and just hope when it patinas it blends. A picture would help.

Vachetta I assume? If so you can try wiping with a baby wipe non-alcoholic. You will have to wipe the entire strap to make sure it does not dry uneven. Sadly though if this is in fact grease than nothing will get that out and just hope when it patinas it blends. A picture would help.

Ive tried the baby wipe! Didnt work! I took a pic.. no idea what it is! Its very small and in person you cant notice it unless its in your face with direct light on it! It just bugs me cause i know its there! Lol

Attachments

• 20180117_202143.jpg
    20180117_202143.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 1,298
Reactions: Lillis
Just bought my Graceful MM today! First LV ever! Didn’t even know it was new or hard to find, so I must have lucked out. Purchased at the Neiman’s in the Houston Galleria.

Don’t super love the red interior either, but it seems to carry well based on the “let me put all my stuff in it” store test. Love everything else about it, though. Also ordered a Samorga for it.

Still haven’t unpacked it. But already having “why didn’t I get a wallet, too?” regret... Imagine I’ll cave soon enough and go back for one. Any suggestions on wallet faves? I’ve not even started to research yet.
My fav is the zippy organizer because I love my wallet to open flat & it zips. The Sara wallet is gorgeous too. Oh & the Insolite also. Lol You can’t go wrong with any LV wallet.

Ive tried the baby wipe! Didnt work! I took a pic.. no idea what it is! Its very small and in person you cant notice it unless its in your face with direct light on it! It just bugs me cause i know its there! Lol
Oh yes I have found that with the new softer coated leather marks like these are there for good. You will be fine and I understand it’s frustrating because we know it is there.

I’m totally in love with my Monogram Delightful MM. I use it everyday and the vachetta has turned to a beautiful honey patina. I’ve taken excellent care of her since buying her 2 plus years ago. Today, I went to the LV store to show them some spots where my canvas was cracking and also a spot on the trim that looks like a small hole where the bag kind of folds over itself. I was pleasantly surprised when they immediately said they’d replace the bag. I was shocked and disappointed to find out they no longer make the Delightful and therefore my replacement will be Graceful. I took the credit and told them I need time to think it over. I’m torn. What should I do? I love my Delightful SO much, but don’t want to carry a bag that’s damaged. The Graceful looks cheaper to me in some ways. Will I regret trading Delightful for Graceful?

I’m totally in love with my Monogram Delightful MM. I use it everyday and the vachetta has turned to a beautiful honey patina. I’ve taken excellent care of her since buying her 2 plus years ago. Today, I went to the LV store to show them some spots where my canvas was cracking and also a spot on the trim that looks like a small hole where the bag kind of folds over itself. I was pleasantly surprised when they immediately said they’d replace the bag. I was shocked and disappointed to find out they no longer make the Delightful and therefore my replacement will be Graceful. I took the credit and told them I need time to think it over. I’m torn. What should I do? I love my Delightful SO much, but don’t want to carry a bag that’s damaged. The Graceful looks cheaper to me in some ways. Will I regret trading Delightful for Graceful?
So I share the same feeling except with the old model Delightful of mine which had some peeling issues and took a store credit because I wasn't crazy about the new model Delightful at the time. Later down the line ended up purchasing the Delightful. I recently purchased the Graceful which I absolutely love. Yes I hear the issues some are having with the corners but I will have to just wait and see as I know LV will take care of me if something were to happen. Any who I just recently sold my Delightful as I did not see having both bags a benefit also the Delightful was no longer being reached for. Not to mention I also knew selling now in excellent condition I would get all my money back which I did. Any who as far as the Delightful vs the Graceful I definitely think the graceful is a tad bit of a step up. Don't get me wrong loved my delightful to pieces had two one in Azur and Mono but I was relieved to have this bag without the vachetta trim along the bottom of the bag. Also it is not as stiff the gracefull is more relaxed because of the lining. I see the Delightful as more casual and the Graceful with its pleats on the side a little more dressy. Really it is all preference in the end. As far as the Graceful looking cheaper i'd say go back some pages on this thread as I have posted comparison pictures.

So I share the same feeling except with the old model Delightful of mine which had some peeling issues and took a store credit because I wasn't crazy about the new model Delightful at the time. Later down the line ended up purchasing the Delightful. I recently purchased the Graceful which I absolutely love. Yes I hear the issues some are having with the corners but I will have to just wait and see as I know LV will take care of me if something were to happen. Any who I just recently sold my Delightful as I did not see having both bags a benefit also the Delightful was no longer being reached for. Not to mention I also knew selling now in excellent condition I would get all my money back which I did. Any who as far as the Delightful vs the Graceful I definitely think the graceful is a tad bit of a step up. Don't get me wrong loved my delightful to pieces had two one in Azur and Mono but I was relieved to have this bag without the vachetta trim along the bottom of the bag. Also it is not as stiff the gracefull is more relaxed because of the lining. I see the Delightful as more casual and the Graceful with its pleats on the side a little more dressy. Really it is all preference in the end. As far as the Graceful looking cheaper i'd say go back some pages on this thread as I have posted comparison pictures.
Do you know which page on this thread you compared the two?

Thanks so much for your input. What issues with the corners are you referring to?

Update: I am no longer apart of the Graceful club sadly... I ended up exchanging her for the Artsy MM due to the corners and I was fearful it would happen with it again. I am so sad it didn’t work out with the Graceful because I was so obsessed with her, but I appreciate all of you ladies for the feedback and information you gave me! Enjoy your beautiful Graceful’s
What was the issue with the corners? I love the Artsy, but i’ve heard her strap is painful.

Reactions: rjmiller4351