The Graceful club

Can anyone give any input as to how are the corners holding up on the Monogram Graceful MM or PM? I have the MM in DE with no issues and am strongly considering the monogram mm in peony. I had ordered the monogram mm in peony previously but the canvas on the corners looked a bit thin so I sent it back...twice. Please let me know as I would love to add this to my collection and before any more price increases here in the US. Would love to see pics of your corners so I can compare to the pics that took of the bags I returned for reference. Thanks everyone!

Can anyone give any input as to how are the corners holding up on the Monogram Graceful MM or PM? I have the MM in DE with no issues and am strongly considering the monogram mm in peony. I had ordered the monogram mm in peony previously but the canvas on the corners looked a bit thin so I sent it back...twice. Please let me know as I would love to add this to my collection and before any more price increases here in the US. Would love to see pics of your corners so I can compare to the pics that took of the bags I returned for reference. Thanks everyone!
I have some wear on my corners. It is very small and not at all visible unless you stare at it. It doesn’t bother me at all.

Do not get this bag I had mine for 28 days both corners wore off Lv refunded me and if you do buy get it from Lv so you get replaced it refunded if a problem occurs. It’s a shame I loved that bag , but I will not get another.

I also have the Graceful in DE since 6 years and no corner issue at all. Just tiny area where the color faded a bit. I assume there is no difference if it‘s Monogram or DE, it’s the same canvas material. If you’re taking care and don’t rub your bag against something it should be fine.

I have the PM size in mono. I bought it in Aug. 2021, and so far haven’t had any issues with wear or the corners. I feel like the PM size doesn’t get banged around as much since it’s smaller. I have the delightful MM In DE, and that size seems to hit walls and doors more.

Reactions: lightwithin18
I have ebene and monogram and both have zero wear on the corners. When I don't use them I store them laying down.

I have the monogram mm. I am super careful with my bags. They NEVER touch the floor or ground. The corners are cracking. Worse yet, the hardware faded off. I sent my bag in for new hardware last year. I waited four months for my bag to come back only to find LV replaced it with USED hardware that was already fading. There are so many beautiful designers out there that I will never buy LV again. I have two other of their bags that already look way too worn (mainly in the hardware) for how seldom I carry them. I won’t waste my money on them anymore and I’m considering putting the three I own up for sale. I am so disappointed in how poor the quality of their bags are these days.

I have the monogram mm. I am super careful with my bags. They NEVER touch the floor or ground. The corners are cracking. Worse yet, the hardware faded off. I sent my bag in for new hardware last year. I waited four months for my bag to come back only to find LV replaced it with USED hardware that was already fading. There are so many beautiful designers out there that I will never buy LV again. I have two other of their bags that already look way too worn (mainly in the hardware) for how seldom I carry them. I won’t waste my money on them anymore and I’m considering putting the three I own up for sale. I am so disappointed in how poor the quality of their bags are these days.
On the Graceful there will be always hardware scratches because how the handle rings are attached to the big metal holes of the bag. My Graceful PM in DE has the same but it doesn’t bother me at all. And I have no corner wear even after 5 years using that great bag to work and when I travel.
I attached a shoulder strap and love that option. But of course that leads to even more scratching on the metal rings. I think it’s hardly visible.

Reactions: lightwithin18
On the Graceful there will be always hardware scratches because how the handle rings are attached to the big metal holes of the bag. My Graceful PM in DE has the same but it doesn’t bother me at all. And I have no corner wear even after 5 years using that great bag to work and when I travel.
I attached a shoulder strap and love that option. But of course that leads to even more scratching on the metal rings. I think it’s hardly visible.
Very good to know this! I have the graceful mm in DE and I really like my bag. Contemplating the mono with peony interior in the mm. You've gotten amazing wear with this bag!

Reactions: Melli12
Very good to know this! I have the graceful mm in DE and I really like my bag. Contemplating the mono with peony interior in the mm. You've gotten amazing wear with this bag!
I‘m also thinking about adding the Graceful in monogram with peony interior to my collection but in PM. That size suits my lifestyle and it’s better to wear crossbody. Great choice in mm as well

Reactions: ChampagneandChakras