The Graceful club

I received mine earlier this week!!! I’m 5’1 and 100 pounds, I chose the mono PM with the pink interior. It’s perfect on my frame and I love the strap drop. I carry a Clemence, MP, 6 Key Holder, cles, business card holder and the MM size sunglass case and I have plenty of room to spare. I like this bag so much more than the DF. I love the detail and it doesn’t have the vachetta piping and top trim. That’s a plus for me!

Do you have any pics? Would love to see them!!

The website says the Delightful MM is 16.5x13x5.9 and the Graceful MM is 16x12x4.
thanks for posting both measurements, I'm sad to see the LV bags shrinking. There's essentially one GM option these days right ? Just the neverfull ? I really love big bags such as my old model delightful GM and my neverfull GM and would love to see more big options released. It seems like LV doesn't want to be the big brown canvas bag image that it was say 5 or 10 years ago ? When there was the big delightful GM, galleria, artsy gm neverfullGM etc etc . :sad: the graceful is chic and stylish and I do LOVE the look. But I'd like to have my cake and eat it too :smile:

Reactions: AndreaM99
I received mine earlier this week!!! I’m 5’1 and 100 pounds, I chose the mono PM with the pink interior. It’s perfect on my frame and I love the strap drop. I carry a Clemence, MP, 6 Key Holder, cles, business card holder and the MM size sunglass case and I have plenty of room to spare. I like this bag so much more than the DF. I love the detail and it doesn’t have the vachetta piping and top trim. That’s a plus for me!

Sounds beautiful! What is the date code for this bag? Many thanks!

Lovely! I'm super careful not to rub my bags against walls, car, etc. Or put on ground. Even on my desk they sit on a table cloth. lol See pic for a laugh. Of course my Montaigne has feet, otherwise I wouldn't use the tablecloth. Hopefully the kind of wear this lady describes can be controlled. I have a coworker who has terrible wear on her Speedy Empreinte and claims to be careful but I see preloved Speedy's for sale all the time with no wear. I've always thought it was the fault of the carrier but I sometimes wonder.

Attachments

• IMG_3692.JPG
    IMG_3692.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 3,808
Lovely! I'm super careful not to rub my bags against walls, car, etc. Or put on ground. Even on my desk they sit on a table cloth. lol See pic for a laugh. Of course my Montaigne has feet, otherwise I wouldn't use the tablecloth. Hopefully the kind of wear this lady describes can be controlled. I have a coworker who has terrible wear on her Speedy Empreinte and claims to be careful but I see preloved Speedy's for sale all the time with no wear. I've always thought it was the fault of the carrier but I sometimes wonder.
Im the same way with my bags, GeauxLV. We pay to much money for these lovely bags to not treat them as such. Now if wear like that happens and your not causing it, then that bag needs to go back : ) ive been carrying my graceful from date of pick up (sept 16) and I do check the corners, that has been one of my concerns, but all is good and I hope it stays that way. Im really enjoying miss graceful : )

Im the same way with my bags, GeauxLV. We pay to much money for these lovely bags to not treat them as such. Now if wear like that happens and your not causing it, then that bag needs to go back : ) ive been carrying my graceful from date of pick up (sept 16) and I do check the corners, that has been one of my concerns, but all is good and I hope it stays that way. Im really enjoying miss graceful : )
I'm so ready for mine! It's due to arrive tomorrow, and like you, I will be keeping an eye on those corners. Glad to hear you are enjoying yours and there are no problems.

Reactions: Shereese90805
Ladies, I checked the corners of my MM, and can confirm that there is a little bit of wear on them already. It's not THAT noticeable, but definitely there. So it's something to be mindful of...

Just my thoughts - but I think the corners are prone to wearing like that because of how the bottom is folded; the corners seem more sharp than rounded, if that makes sense.

It IS annoying, but I'm not going to stress over it because I love the style so much. So long as the corners don't completely rub off or become actual holes, I'll just carry my bag and go on with my life.... LOLOL.

Just wanted to give my input in case if anyone is thinking about purchasing, or already has.

I love this style so much but with LV I feel like I'm always taking a chance. There is always a little issue popping up. I have the Melie and enjoy the style so much that I'm willing to be extra careful and "live with" the pinholes if they ever happen. I don't always want to "settle". Such a bummer. Now I'm not so sure. Will see how other owners experience this corner issue

Beautiful choice. I have the same concern since I own the Sully MM as well which is why I am leaning more towards the DE version. I do love that fuchsia interior though. I think the Graceful is much easier to get into versus the Sully. Are the two bags the same size? What is your opinion now that you have both bags?

I didn’t think a bag would come along that I would like more then the sully. The graceful is way more comfortable on the shoulder. Both bags are very close in size. The graceful may drop a hair lower when wearing due to it having more give then the sully. Sully Is way more structured so graceful is easier to get into. Both have the same strap drop so getting into it while it’s on your shoulder isn’t an option because the bag is deep (mm size). Adding a couple more comparison pics.

Sully is on top

IMG_1506370506.181634.jpg

IMG_1506370523.464313.jpg