The Graceful club

Hi! I am interested in purchasing the Graceful MM and wondering if any petite ladies around 5’0” can share a pic with theirs. Looking to purchase that size as it would hold my 13 inch MacBook Air but wondering if it would be too big on me? Thanks in advance!

I’m 4’10 and the MM is fine. It’s folds over better than the Delightful, making it smaller in the under arm area, thus looking smaller.

Reactions: dolly_55
I’m 4’10 and the MM is fine. It’s folds over better than the Delightful, making it smaller in the under arm area, thus looking smaller.

That’s great to hear! I actually just picked up the MM size in Damier Ebene last night but haven’t used her yet[emoji1] So excited to use her for the first time! Do you have the DE canvas as well? I was so drawn to the Azur but too afraid of getting color transfer[emoji24]

Reactions: ASL4Allie
Hi, I’m wondering if someone can help me out I’ve wanted the Graceful mm for so long in the mono but am leaning towards the berri mm as the base is more sturdy as I carry a lot in my bags I will use it for work/gym. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

I'm not too familiar with the berri mm ....but I don't think the graceful would be a good bag for the purpose you want. The graceful holds a lot & is very roomy but not enough to carry as a gym bag in my opinion. If the other bag your talking about is like the artsy then i think that would be a better fit! Hope this helps.

Hello, I’m thinking to get either a Gracefull PM in DE or South Bank Besace for travelling. If anyone have either of these bags or both please give advice or opinion on pro and cons? TIA ☺️

I'm not too familiar with the berri mm ....but I don't think the graceful would be a good bag for the purpose you want. The graceful holds a lot & is very roomy but not enough to carry as a gym bag in my opinion. If the other bag your talking about is like the artsy then i think that would be a better fit! Hope this helps.
You were right I ended up getting the Berri it just fit a lot more and it super sturdy. I’m tempted to get the Berri in the PM

So excited to join this club as my first LV bag purchase [emoji7]

1083cfb373bf3b0f58bde407da9d03be.jpg
637fd556009b9c607eba53448fdcdb08.jpg
351c32c907ed711d891ac00840126880.jpg

Can you explain this to me? I’ve been on the hunt for months for a Delightful MM mono. I have the Delightful MM DA now. I am almost convinced to give up and order the Graceful. I’m just afraid it will ride up too high under arm. Does the top give a good slouch over time? I’m 5’1” for reference. Thanks!!

Can you explain this to me? I’ve been on the hunt for months for a Delightful MM mono. I have the Delightful MM DA now. I am almost convinced to give up and order the Graceful. I’m just afraid it will ride up too high under arm. Does the top give a good slouch over time? I’m 5’1” for reference. Thanks!!

The Delightful slouches waay more than the Graceful. At first, I was against the way the Graceful looked and thought it was designed cheaply. But when I actually got one, I feel it is a different bag in the way it sits up by Itself. The folding in on the sides really dresses it up and looks more elegant. The magnet closure creates that beautiful pleat i always coveted and struggled to recreate on the Delightful. The shoulder strap seems to sit smaller in the arm area only because the middle part of the bag curves( not straight across). You can push it down more. It also depends on your shoulder width. I didn’t consider that when I got the Delightful. I’m very tiny and I felt the bag looked too big with the fortune cookie folding style jutting out. Imagine hanging the Delightful on a doorknob. That’s how much fold in I got! With the Graceful, it’s a bit more structured, and I use a base shaper. This helps with keeping it from folding in. Both look amazing on someone with a larger arm or wider shoulder circumference to take up that slack. Also there is glazing on the opening rim. I couldn’t tell by the pictures that it had glazing This protects the canvas from cracking. I’m not worried. Only thing I’m careful on is to not bump the corners. I have the mono Graceful MM

The Delightful slouches waay more than the Graceful. At first, I was against the way the Graceful looked and thought it was designed cheaply. But when I actually got one, I feel it is a different bag in the way it sits up by Itself. The folding in on the sides really dresses it up and looks more elegant. The magnet closure creates that beautiful pleat i always coveted and struggled to recreate on the Delightful. The shoulder strap seems to sit smaller in the arm area only because the middle part of the bag curves( not straight across). You can push it down more. It also depends on your shoulder width. I didn’t consider that when I got the Delightful. I’m very tiny and I felt the bag looked too big with the fortune cookie folding style jutting out. Imagine hanging the Delightful on a doorknob. That’s how much fold in I got! With the Graceful, it’s a bit more structured, and I use a base shaper. This helps with keeping it from folding in. Both look amazing on someone with a larger arm or wider shoulder circumference to take up that slack. Also there is glazing on the opening rim. I couldn’t tell by the pictures that it had glazing This protects the canvas from cracking. I’m not worried. Only thing I’m careful on is to not bump the corners. I have the mono Graceful MM

Thank you for your detailed reply. I understand exactly what you were explaining.

So I tried the bag at a couple different boutiques over the past couple days. I crossed it off my list when I first tried it Sunday. I just wish the strap was two inches longer and that the bag didn’t ride up so high under my arm. Then I tried it again yesterday and I liked it a lot more. The SA said it will loosen up and start to ‘hang’ a little more after a bit. So I will go pick it up today sometime.

Thank you again for your detailed response!

Thank you for your detailed reply. I understand exactly what you were explaining.

So I tried the bag at a couple different boutiques over the past couple days. I crossed it off my list when I first tried it Sunday. I just wish the strap was two inches longer and that the bag didn’t ride up so high under my arm. Then I tried it again yesterday and I liked it a lot more. The SA said it will loosen up and start to ‘hang’ a little more after a bit. So I will go pick it up today sometime.

Thank you again for your detailed response!

I did pick up a cute little Pallas clutch with black leather accent. It’s really cute. I was hoping for either the pochette or the favorite pm or mm. None of them are available anywhere in the country.

I had a list and most of them aren’t available in anywhere in the US. I don’t understand why they keep them on their site if they aren’t even available for purchase.

I also looked at the Melie, but it was just too tall for me. I was able to rule out ever owning an Artsy. It is massive for me and super heavy empty. It demands to be worn in the crook of your arm or held in hand. It actually hurt my shoulder when I set it there.