The Graceful club

Hi all, need some help. My SA will be hot stamping my Graceful Mono MM with beige interior for me today. This is my first ever hot stamp and my first bag with a luggage tag. I love the single large K gold hot stamp another lady on this board posted and K is my initial too. So what I'm trying to decide is should I go gold or with a burgundy color which looks like it would coordinate with the vaschetta edges. On one hand I love that burgundy color and it will look so nice with my bag charm, and would really stand out. On the other hand I'm scared to marry myself to a color on this bag, in favor of using my charms when I want a pop of color. Any advice from a seasoned hot stamper or anyone? I'm attaching the sample letter my SA sent in the burgundy color and the charm I plan to use this Fall.
The color and charm are a beautiful combination but I think will give you less flexibility. Gold goes with most charms in case you want to change it up sometimes.

Hi all, need some help. My SA will be hot stamping my Graceful Mono MM with beige interior for me today. This is my first ever hot stamp and my first bag with a luggage tag. I love the single large K gold hot stamp another lady on this board posted and K is my initial too. So what I'm trying to decide is should I go gold or with a burgundy color which looks like it would coordinate with the vaschetta edges. On one hand I love that burgundy color and it will look so nice with my bag charm, and would really stand out. On the other hand I'm scared to marry myself to a color on this bag, in favor of using my charms when I want a pop of color. Any advice from a seasoned hot stamper or anyone? I'm attaching the sample letter my SA sent in the burgundy color and the charm I plan to use this Fall.
I wonder if it’s my K luggage tag you’re referring too :smile: I always go with gold because I can use the tag on other bags if I want to and don’t have to worry about it not matching, as all of my bags have the gold hardware.

I would stick to gold, more elegant and timeless. The pop of pink of the interior is like a secret!!

Hiii - - I am not sure where you are located but the LV in Saks in Atlanta had a couple as of Monday. The LV in Saks in Cleveland had some as well. Both stores may still have some. Message me if you're interested and I will give you my SA's numbers...they are awesome :smile:

I just saw this! I actually called the Houston saks and my bag will be here Tuesday! Thank you so much for the offer though!

I bought the monogram mm last Friday and it was $1390. Just thought the DE was more expensive for some reason.
I was charged $1390 too. I ordered from the website as soon as it came available. The price has now been changed on the website to $40 less. I'm going to ask for the $40 credit and see what they say! My bag is still in shipment.

I was charged $1390 too. I ordered from the website as soon as it came available. The price has now been changed on the website to $40 less. I'm going to ask for the $40 credit and see what they say! My bag is still in shipment.
What web site, I keep checking the lv site and everytime I put in the name is says no results..

I wonder if it’s my K luggage tag you’re referring too :smile: I always go with gold because I can use the tag on other bags if I want to and don’t have to worry about it not matching, as all of my bags have the gold hardware.
It is your bag and she's a beauty. I hope they do as good a job with my hotstamp as they did yours. So I see you have the beige interior. What do you think of it? Are you happy with your choice?

I'd do gold or no color embossing
Whatever you choose will look good
please show us when it's done, GLD!

Reactions: GeauxLV
Hi everyone! It's Tinkherbell's fault! She sent me her pic on Thursday night so I bought mine Friday morning and then Leo Lion LV bought hers Friday night. We should all send Tinkherbell our receipts. LOL It's GORGEOUS in person. Oh my God. I bought the monogram with fuscia interior in the PM size. Leo Lion LV and I both uploaded videos on our channels of this little beauty. First batch Made in France!!View attachment 3827449
xoxo Wendy
Your bag is beautiful! Your video is how I found out about this bag, so thank you. I love watching your videos, especially when your little dog makes an appearance. I have two sweet girls who I'm sure would ham it up if I ever decide to do a video.