The Graceful club

Hey !

I was trying on the bag at the store yesterday (again). I told the SA I found the handle short under my armpit and she says that vachetta will soften and get a bit longer. Is this true ?? Any experience with the strap getting longer with time ?

TIA

D7D5B106-1A53-469F-AE51-F4CDE30818A0.jpeg 79635EF5-B437-4613-A757-144D3D43D425.jpeg I‘m very disappointed about my Graceful MM.
This are the corners after 4 months, I have used this bag once per week :sad: and I never have puttet it on the flor!!!!

I will see what they say at the LV store.

Hi Guys! I'm new here... Hope anyone could confirm if the 14(w) by 10(h) dimension of the PM is accurate and if you think it fits the cosmetic pouch GM with extra space for other stuff?

Thanks ladies in advance!

View attachment 4170441 View attachment 4170439 I‘m very disappointed about my Graceful MM.
This are the corners after 4 months, I have used this bag once per week :sad: and I never have puttet it on the flor!!!!

I will see what they say at the LV store.

Happened to mine, but mine were worse as the clear coat over the canvas was bubbling as well as the corners were showing wear. They told me its wear and tear. I hardly used mine as well and never put it on the floor.

Happened to mine, but mine were worse as the clear coat over the canvas was bubbling as well as the corners were showing wear. They told me its wear and tear. I hardly used mine as well and never put it on the floor.

Thank you for your answer!
This will be my last purchase on LV.
I had the Pochette Metis in Empreinte a few months ago with quality issues. I have sold it after a few weeks.
The quality of LV is gone down. It’s terrible. I know the brand since 30 years.

First bought Neverfull but was unhappy with quality and the interieur (rose ballerine) returned and bought this beauty omg i love it so much more :biggrin: love from germany:heart:
Hi gurl! Is this the pm size? Can I request for the measurements on both width and height? I kind of doubt that its just 14 by 10. Thanks in advance!