The Graceful club

View attachment 3826696 The new Louis Vuitton Graceful bag is finally here. Replacing the delightful. Thanks to the purse forum I was able to see preliminary pics of the new bag. Then I went to my store and my sa had them. She said they went on sale the following day but the manager gave her permission to sell it to me a day early. I chose the monogram with pivione interior. I love love love it! My best bag yet! I want to see yours!!!
Let's all share our new Graceful s. and thoughts on all the different details. Love to hear about yours!
I was on the fence between the PM and the MM Monogram. I got the PM and my first thought upon taking it out the huge box it arrived in was this is to small but then I put my things in the bag and have been carrying it for a few days and I am thrilled with the size. It is not to big and not to small. This is a beautiful bag. I love it also!

Hi I got the regular strap and it did not fit. I am told there is no crossbody strap in damier for the graceful . I was going to return it . I really wanted a crossbody strap. They told me the keepall isnt available?

I was told the same thing, but the SA I spoke to on the phone tried the adjustable luggage strap and it fit. Once I got it, I felt it hung a little too short. Will try to post pic. I then ordered the 16mm strap (against the SA advice that it wouldn’t fit) and got it on there with a little force. I wear crossbody the majority of the time so will keep the strap on there. I wouldn’t recommend if you need to take it off and on though.

Reactions: Lillis
Dear Graceful-Ladies, I need your advise:
I ´d love to get a Graceful MM as my next bag (already managed to decide the size ;) ), but am so torn between the Mono and DE.
Have both already in my collection, love the Mono for the lighter look, but am so undecided about the delicate vacchetta.
With my Neverfull GM the patinaed vacchetta is ok for me, but the beautiful broad shoulder handle of the Graceful...
Those of you who own the Graceful in Mono...how ist your handle after weeks or months of use?
And how are you happy with your decision...both, Mono and DE owners?
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Lillis
I ´d love to get a Graceful MM as my next bag (already managed to decide the size ;) ), but am so torn between the Mono and DE.
Have both already in my collection, love the Mono for the lighter look, but am so undecided about the delicate vacchetta.
With my Neverfull GM the patinaed vacchetta is ok for me, but the beautiful broad shoulder handle of the Graceful...
Those of you who own the Graceful in Mono...how ist your handle after weeks or months of use?
Thank you in advance.
I own the Graceful in DA and I treated the vachetta with Apple Guarde rain and stain repellent. I read tons of reviews before I used it and so far so good. I’ve had my bag for a month and have used it a little. I also just purchased the Pochette Metis and treated the vachetta with it as well. I used their leather conditioner on my Mono Neverfull and it looks awesome! Highly recommend! You really can’t go wrong with either!! Good luck! ❤️

Reactions: EnaStein
Thank you in advance.
Mine is 6 mounths and look likes this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,865
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,860
I bought the graceful PM about a month ago with plans to use it as a crossbody. When I tried it on crossbody, I took the strap off of a turenne PM to see how it looked. Unfortunately, now that I can afford to get the strap they are sold out online. I put my name on the list, but I wanted to know if anyone else is waiting for a strap or how long they think it will take. I really want to use my bag and I want to use it crossbody :'(.