The Goyard(s) Have Arrived: LHR>HKG>SHA

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Both bags have arrived after an arduous journey shipped from London to Hong Kong, then couriered up to avoid Chinese taxes. Enjoy this journey in pictures.
    Please be honest about the "Goyard Paris" monogramming - I am very unsure about it.

Attached Files:

2. ballers

3. So gorgeous! Many congrats :smile:

4. Wow congrats!!!

5. Those are stunning! And I love the monogramming!

6. I think both are just gorgeous and you chose perfect color and mono colors:yes: Congrats and enjoy those amazing new bags!!

7. Beautiful choice of bags and the blue/red logo look so really good

8. Thanks for all the love, people here in China adore my Ambassade! Haven't taken the other one out yet.

9. LOVE them all. Big congrats

10. Be honest, is the "Goyard Paris" monogramming overkill?

11. Nope, I love it!

12. Beautiful pieces.... You are bold in ur choices n I love them all :smile:

13. Wow! You have made some great choices! Congrats!

14. I think your bags are very nice. However, I think it is less impersonal when people opt for the Goyard monogram. It almost makes the owner seem a bit garish and the bag seem almost cheap and gaudy. There is nothing wrong with it but, the whole point, in my opinion, is to make the Goyard personal. The uniqueness of Goyard is what sets it apart from Hermes and Louis Vuitton. The aforementioned leather brands may have a more durable product; however, they lack individual character. Be sure on your next Goyard purchase to make it something no one has ever seen since or after.

15. lucky you finally got them! good for you :3
    and the color is amazing!