The Goyard Reference Library - COMMENTS ONLY

Mette

rêveuse
O.G.
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks so much for starting the thread, Bextasy!

I love your pink folding card case. Do you have a picture of the inside that you can share with us?

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
^ I am actually currently letting my sister use the wallet so I can't take one but I will when I get it back. I would say it is a yellowish color. It is very nice!

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
I just added the boeing bag! Also METTE I am going to add pics of the card case with brown on black if that helps

Mette

rêveuse
O.G.
Feb 25, 2009
there's no Goyard in HongKong :crybaby: Anyone know the price of st. louis mm,gm in US ?
There used to be a Goyard at the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong. I just checked the website and it doesn't appear there anymore. I had no idea the store had closed down.

If you search back through the Goyard Fans thread, you will more than likely find the information you're after there. Another option is to e-mail the San Francisco store and enquire there.

yed

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
philippines
There used to be a Goyard at the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong. I just checked the website and it doesn't appear there anymore. I had no idea the store had closed down.

If you search back through the Goyard Fans thread, you will more than likely find the information you're after there. Another option is to e-mail the San Francisco store and enquire there.
i really wonder why they have closed it down. from two stores, one at harvey nichols and then at peninsula. i remember going to both stores last year...too bad.

by the way, i am liking this thread and the actual reference library thread too. i will post mine soon enough...