The Goodie Closet Blog

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

I have a question. Has anyone ever heard of the Goodie Closet Blog? I ask this because right now I am in the middle of making a decision on whether to purchase my black oversized Alexa from there since they only have one left and I am in love with it. Please let me know I am not the only one who has heard of this blog and if possible if, it's legit. I really appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. Hi, why not post the pics & link to Authentication thread in the suggested format (see the post 1). Hope it works out for you, fingers crossed!!

3. Thanks!
    I did that as well. I am just really anxious and want to make sure that I am making the right decision by purchasing my Alexa through a resource that is legitimate and not a fraud.

4. Hi blkcollegegirl,

Please lemme know how it goes as I was just able to make a purchase (PS1) prior to seeing this thread. I am going to hold off my purchase for a while now to see what everyone says about this blog.

5. #5 Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    I dont know about the webiste - but as I understand it, the bag you asked about in the "authenticate this" thread was a fake, according to Kris? I dont know about you - but for me its more than enough - and I would certainly not buy a bag from that webiste.

Please tell us what you decide to do in the end

6. i've heard only negative things about this site, think it has popped up a few times in the authenticate this as being a bad site?

I would stay well clear..... they may be the sort of site that does sell legitimate bags to get a good reputation but then start selling fakes as well to really make the money. It is quite a common thing to do.