The Good Wife

I would have absolutely loved it if at the press conference scene, they had her wearing a Hermes scarf just like Silda Wall did. That would have been perfection!

I watched both episodes yesterday and thought it was pretty decent. I thought the work and life storylines kept it interesting - now if they can only keep it up.

I love this show! Tonight's episode was so good. I especially liked how there were two stories going on (her personal situation) and the case. I hope this does not get taken off the air as Lipstick Jungle didn't make it.

That was Andy Bellefleur playing the opposing attorney. Every once in a while he was sounding like his Andy character.

Very interesting show and the acting is very good. Like how she figured out that the Cartier bracelet was a bribe to the DH from the RE developer.

Also enjoyed Joe Morton playing a sleazebag attorney. He is a great actor!

I have to disagree with you Kam. I'm finding Chris Noth hot. Will is bland to me by comparison. And he's showed some evil sides to his personality from time to time. That's fine...good to have shades of grey in characters but Noth is much more my type.