The Good, the Bad, and The Birkin

my opinion is-- woman #2 is really rude by herself maybe even if she was wearing a prada or nine west it wont matter- some women are really rude and feel really superior over others- cant get the point why

gina b,
sounds like they were just trying to make themselves matter.
Unkindness is very ugly and non-elegant.
Acquiring a Birkin for all the wrong reasons is unfortunately an epidemic!!!!
I believe most of our ladies here have wonderful self-respect, and live a courageous, joyful life.
Pity the others. ick!
Love
angie

I truly believe that the people on this forum are more representative of woman #1, and #2 is who she is because she is weak, because rudeness, *****iness, and being condescending to an SA are all signs of the weak - people who can only elevate themselves by putting others down. I have no tolerance for that, and had I been woman #1 witnessing that I would have been horrified.

Woman #2, I wish you are from here and get to read about yourself and your bad behaviour in a public forum that is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people from all around the world. You are disgraceful.

OH Dear..I wish I was there. It's too bad that some people feels they are better then everyone else once they got thier "Status Bag". If I was Woman #1..not only I will offer them my chair and table..I would clean the table up..make it nice and special for them and say..enjoy your day!

Ugh..Im appalled with this Woman #2 Classless demeanor. Im ashamed for her attitude and does not deserve to have that precious Birkin.

Maybe...just Maybe...The Woman #2 Birkin is FAKE and irritated that Woman #1 Birkin is Authentic. I wonder..:graucho:

ITA. the birkin seems irrelevant where the behavior is concerned.

and i feel sad for the rude one, #2, because she hasn't traveled much or else she would have been exposed to the charming ways of other cultures, including the idea of sharing a table. she spent all her travel $ on her bag and as a result is not very well-rounded. so sad.

Agreed as well^^. I suppose it could also be that I live in an area where people are generally very down to earth and don't even recognize a Birkin, so I'm in a bit of a bubble, but even the times I've been in a store, I've had positive interactions with those carrying an H-bag. I have seen rude behavior from people demanding to see something in an H-store. It is unfortunate that Woman #2 wasn't very polite or kind; glad that #1 was there to make up for it. :yes:

People have such a sense of entitlement! DH and I went to the Hollywood Bowl this past summer with picnic food. Got there late and had trouble finding a place to set up at our usual spot.. Two gentlemen were dining and saw me looking around, DH had gone to pick up the tickets, and said that they didn't need the whole long table to themselves and why didn't I share it with them. I said yes, and they turned out to be so charming and insisted on sharing some of their cheese and fruit with us!

DH and I have not lingered at a table when we see how busy a place is. We always hope that we would get the same treatment if we were waiting.

Too bad some people just don't get that being nice is well...nice!