The Gold, The Silver & The Bronze: A 2010 "Winter Olympics" Reveal! (~Pic Heavy~!)

proffashionista

No 6-month pin 4 me!
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
So. ladies, as the first snowstorm strikes in my area, I thought it would be fun to have a "Winter Olympics" reveal!

There are three items to reveal here, in all--
a GOLD, a SILVER, and a BRONZE.

Mysteriously, in this Olympic competition, the BRONZE gets First Place?! (IMO)

And, in this Olympic competition, the winner of the SILVER might surprise a few of you...???

And the winner of the GOLD in this competition actually comes in third place (IMO)....

I took LOTS of pics--mod pics included!

Anyone around to see? :P

Ok, first--oops, I mean in THIRD PLACE, the GOLD goes to...

a bag that is not from Coach! (One of the first transgressions I've ever made!) But I did accessorize her with Coach.....

I got this bag recently on Ebay. It's QUILTED LAMBSKIN and it is embellished with 10 karat gold hardware (except for the "C" looking embellishment in the center--that for some odd reason is gold plated) and gold/leather chain strap. I got her for the astonishing price of $35.00!

And just to alleviate my guilt about bidding on a bag that was not from Coach...I did embellish her with my new GOLD Miranda Globe Key Fob...Here's a few pics...I'll post a few more next.

Attachments

• Mod 1_Quilted_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 1_Quilted_Cropped.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Mod 2_Quilted_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 2_Quilted_Cropped.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Mod 3_Quilted_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 3_Quilted_Cropped.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Quilted Bag with Miranda Globe Fob_3.JPG
    Quilted Bag with Miranda Globe Fob_3.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Quilted Bag with Miranda Globe Fob_2.JPG
    Quilted Bag with Miranda Globe Fob_2.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 176
This bag is just awesome--I cannot believe someone would sell this bag for $35! Supposedly, it was some divorcing husband who said that he was selling some of his soon-to-be ex's stuff. Dunno. But the inside of the bag has a tag that shows the bag is from "David's of Palm Beach." I never dreamed of owning a quilted lambskin bag with gold hardware! Though the pics don't do justice of the tassel (the flash lightens the leather a lot and makes it look faded) I do love her with the Miranda globe fob! I think this was one of the greatest deals I may ever strike in my life...Never heard of the store it's from, but the bag looks exquisite! I LOVE the leather woven chain strap!

A couple more pics attached, before the SILVER is revealed!

Attachments

• Interior_Quilted Bag.JPG
    Interior_Quilted Bag.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 161
  • Quilted Custom Handbag.JPG
    Quilted Custom Handbag.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 157
Hi,
Very Nice BAG!!! I was going to say Chanel but I have No clue other than Coach!!!! LOL
I love the Miranda Globe Key Fob!!!! I might have to get that one!!!!
You have great taste!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Up next, the SILVER.

Sadly, this medal does not go to the bag I went to pick up at pre-sale last night. :crybaby: I did go to pre-sale to pick up my large silver Sophia, but she just didn't work out for me. Though I have 4 large Sophias, the silver leather had an effect on me of looking very much bigger than it was and a tad boxy. I was disappointed, because I didn't see the bag looking that way on others in their reveals. Even a few customers at the pre-sale commented that the bag really wasn't for me.

Even worse, before the pre-sale, I had purchased some boots that I thought would go great with my soon-to-be-sophia. But, to my great surprise, the boots went just great (in fact, much better) with a bag I was going to return after I got Ms Sophia in silver....But now this bag will stay home with me and enjoy the great match made in heaven with the boots I got, that would NOT have gone too great with Sophia...but DO go great with.....

the winner of the SILVER in this Olympics:
Ms. gunmetal Alexandra--with boots to match!

Attachments

• Mod 4_Alex_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 4_Alex_Cropped.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Mod 2_Alex_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 2_Alex_Cropped.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Mod 1_Alex_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 1_Alex_Cropped.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 290
For those who have seen my other reveals, you know that I'm a satchel girl.

Well, not with this bag! I saw her a couple of weeks ago just after the last e-pce ended and hoped and hoped that another PCE, as rumored here on the forum, would happen. So glad that Coach had ONE more PCE this year, so I could get....

:yahoo:
Ms. Kristin Hobo in Marcasite!:yahoo:

Ladies, this satchel girl is going BONKERS over this bag! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and already used her today, and got a ton of compliments on her!

Here's a few pics--and more to come soon....

Attachments

• Mod 1_Hobo_Crop.JPG
    Mod 1_Hobo_Crop.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Mod 2_Hobo_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 2_Hobo_Cropped.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Mod 3_Hobo_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 3_Hobo_Cropped.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Mod 4_Hobo_Cropped.JPG
    Mod 4_Hobo_Cropped.JPG