The glamourous Chloe Moms

I'll keep you posted...
There is a long weekend ahead (5 days off for local holiday) and i'll be going out A LOT :wlae:(you can tell the children are with their father)...
However, this wasnt the bloke i was intending to got off with:nuts: (as if it was THAT easy)... but, anyway, they can line up and wait for their turn:devil:...

^Mona - THAT'S the girl I know and love! Shopping FIRST! And who woulda thunk that we have all these HUSSIES on board here! Scarcici - you have your man! Now let Maria find a good purse buying one. And VON! You had better stay put and proper in jolly old England, my dear! Forget about men. Ultimately these leather bags are much more satisfying. Maria will learn this sooner or later.

^Mona - THAT'S the girl I know and love! Shopping FIRST! And who woulda thunk that we have all these HUSSIES on board here! Scarcici - you have your man! Now let Maria find a good purse buying one. And VON! You had better stay put and proper in jolly old England, my dear! Forget about men. Ultimately these leather bags are much more satisfying. Maria will learn this sooner or later.

and you wanna hear something bad....next week is our 10 year wedding anniversary and here I am "planning" and wishing I was on a "Business" trip in spain "alone". ok ok, not really...but I don't think we'll be upto anything. Too many kids to take care of and it coincides with back to school and Ramadan!

Ok, on a sidenote....any ideas for a 10yr anniversary gift or whatever???

OMG - that's soooo easy. You need a commemorative purse. Even HE would see that?! And you could buy him a male Bal bag - whether he wants one or not. Then you could wear it instead!!! He'd like a Pom - wouldn't he?

That ten year itch is well known. Actually - I know it doesn't sound possible at the moment - but this IS the best time of your life. The kids are smaller and easier to discipline. They grow up soooo fast and leave you!

OMG - that's soooo easy. You need a commemorative purse. Even HE would see that?! And you could buy him a male Bal bag - whether he wants one or not. Then you could wear it instead!!! He'd like a Pom - wouldn't he?

That ten year itch is well known. Actually - I know it doesn't sound possible at the moment - but this IS the best time of your life. The kids are smaller and easier to discipline. They grow up soooo fast and leave you!

Love your ideas Divna....I think I'm gonna open this thread (your post) on his computer and see if he reads it to get some hints....

Oh and I did wanna buy him a male designer bag but of you knew my DH you would know that he would just HATE that soooo much.....that would be punishment...not to mention me spending even more money and this time on him!!!

as for the best time of my life.....NONONO! but maybe in another 10 years I'll look back and think so, but for now I just feel STUCK! but I do LOVE being with them so in a way I make myself stuck.