The glamourous Chloe Moms

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Borrowed from Chanel subforum... not that i've been lurking there:shame:

Some of us have young children yet still do our best to look good and wear those fabulous Chloe bags despite their weight and our frequent + exciting outings to school meetings, the playground and amazing birthday parties...

Share your experience and post pics here...

Modeling pic here...

I really ought to look reasonably good since i am back "in the market" (jungle, more like it:wtf:) after my divorce:yahoo:... I wont attract the wealthy easy going millionaire i am hoping to marry if i wear a tee-shirt decorated with dribble, bogeys or something worse...
PS My ideal man shouldnt be able to tell the difference between a betty and an edith:graucho:... he should think they are the same bag... am i being too picky?:P

P1010572-1.jpg

And you look young and FABULOUS, Ms Maria. :heart:

"PS My ideal man shouldn't be able to tell the difference between a betty and an edith" :roflmfao: GOOD PLAN!

Thanks...

i will roadtest suitors... (when/if i meet any :P)
i plan to wear different bags and wait for their comments on them...
i shall marry anyone who makes the effort to get me a Chloe here in Spain... that'd be true love...:yes:

Just tell them UP FRONT, right off the bat... "I have children and I collect very expensive handbags". If they make it thru that statement, they'll be worth a 2nd look.:P

Just tell them UP FRONT, right off the bat... "I have children and I collect very expensive handbags". If they make it thru that statement, they'll be worth a 2nd look.:P

Yes, that's exactly what a friend of mine says (except for the handbag bit)... if i tell the truth, many unworthy men will flinch and i will be spared a lot of trouble...

Today, i was having coffe with some more boyfriends, well, just friends... and someone else arrived, so i reluctantly :Push:took my new anthra day from the vacant chair and placed her on my lap...

well, a new friend -who is turning out to be quite interesting - noticed and brought another emtpy chair for my bag without kicking up a fuss about it, as if it was the right and most natural thing to do:yes:...

I must confess that i was rather moved and more inclined to get to know him better...:shame:

Honey... if that man went and got a chair for your BAG to sit in... uh... YEAH! :tup: Some of them would not even think to pull up an extra chair for YOU to sit in!

thats spanish men for you:heart:...I bet they are all very charming that way!

and YES, please try to get to know that one that pulled up a chair for your Bal...

do it for all our sakes!!!:girlsigh:

Yes, that's exactly what a friend of mine says (except for the handbag bit)... if i tell the truth, many unworthy men will flinch and i will be spared a lot of trouble...

Today, i was having coffe with some more boyfriends, well, just friends... and someone else arrived, so i reluctantly :Push:took my new anthra day from the vacant chair and placed her on my lap...

well, a new friend -who is turning out to be quite interesting - noticed and brought another emtpy chair for my bag without kicking up a fuss about it, as if it was the right and most natural thing to do:yes:...

I must confess that i was rather moved and more inclined to get to know him better...:shame:

Oh he's definetly worth getting to know:devil:

He brought another emtpy chair for your bag :nuts: That sounds interesting :okay:

He was playing cards (pocker) and hadnt apparently noticed... but as soon as i placed the bag on my lap, he pulled a chair with his free hand... Maybe he wanted to prevent me from caressing the bag...