<<==== The Glamorous GOLDEN ARROW SPEEDY Club ====>>

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please add your Golden Arrow Speedy pics :biggrin:

speedy3.jpg
  2. I took a few pictures of my red, Golden Arrow Speedy, trying to capture the true color of the leather trim. The red looks much brighter in these photos than it is IRL.

new gas front.jpg new gas chair.jpg
  3. One more:

new gas table.jpg
  4. I had no idea this bag was sooooo hot!!! I love it!! In the red color, I know you said it looks brighter in the pics but I must say it's gorgeous! How many colors does this come in and what are they? TIA :biggrin:

5. Thank you! I know this bag comes in black and red, and I think I've seen pictures of it somewhere with camel colored trim, but not sure. Maybe someone can help with that. Am I imagining things or does this bag also come in camel? : )

6. I just found it online, thank you! It shows 2 colors. I think they're both so pretty! Congrats :biggrin:

7. It also comes in Khaki - I will try to get TokyoBagQueen to post a pic of hers here! :biggrin:

8. Ohhh I think I've seen it! She has all the Kusama keyfobs? right? :smile:

9. Yes that's right - we need a pic here too!! :biggrin:

10. lucky owners! such a beautiful piece...

11. I agree!! :biggrin:

12. Love your SC bag btw :drool:

13. Thankyou Mandy - I love your Speedy collection too, especially your new Blue Kusama!! :hugs:

14. Such an elegant bag:smile:

15. These bags are just beautiful! My SA showed me the catalog before they came out, but pics cannot do them justice. Does anyone have modeling pics?