The GIVENCHY waiting lounge... step on in!

Cake girl- were other givenchy bags included in the Barney's presale? Did you order in person or via phone? Thx!!

I don't know if anything else was included. We ordered it via phone with the specific item number (that i got from the website). My DH actually tracked it down while I was stuck at work the other day:smile:

Just checked - there's 100 bags and SLGs, looks like most discounts are around 40%. Great deals!

I was nearly ready to kick myself but thankfully none of the discounted items were on my radar!

My Nightingale is set to arrive on Friday, thank goodness. It should arrive in time for a work trip and vacation - yay!. I got the calf skin "lizard" or "fish scale" effect Medium bag in dark brown, from Luisaviaroma.

Just my luck, there were tornadoes in Italy which delayed the initial shipment!

i ordered by first givenchy from barneys this morning...a mini pandora in navy! :hbeat: i've heard the stories about barneys cancelling orders, so i hope mine goes through. keeping my fingers crossed!

Just got $1,284 back today because my bag went on sale!! Now to chose another bag...

My BF ordered my first Givenchy today for Christmas! I am so, so, so excited! I am so in love with this Antigona; I can't wait to see it! :woohoo:

I also love your Nightingale! Hope you get it soon!

Attachments

• givenchy.jpg
    givenchy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 448