The Girls Next Door !

I enjoy the girls, they come across as sweet. I'm intrigued by how they make it work. It's obvious Holly's the boss, but they all seem to be okay with that.

Details of Hef's latest Will have recently been leaked and reportedly he is leaving Holly -- $3 million, Briget -- $500,000, and Kendra -- $500,000 (provided that they are still living with him at the time of his death. I forget how much thery said he is worth, but it was in the several hundred million range. His daughter and two sons will share two thirds of the total. His "estranged" wife--the one he married last (they aren't divorced???!) will receive 12 million.

Pink*Petunia said:
Details of Hef's latest Will have recently been leaked and reportedly he is leaving Holly -- $3 million, Briget -- $500,000, and Kendra -- $500,000 (provided that they are still living with him at the time of his death. I forget how much thery said he is worth, but it was in the several hundred million range. His daughter and two sons will share two thirds of the total. His "estranged" wife--the one he married last (they aren't divorced???!) will receive 12 million.

:hrmm: Is it just me, or does it seem like Bridget and Kendra are getting a raw deal? $500,000.00 just doesn't seem like very much. Better than nothing, I suppose...but not very much in the grand scale of things.:blink:

^they're getting free rent, food and everything else, plus they're just arm candy.
Have you noticed that they barely touch him and they both looked a little ooged out when they have to give him a peck on the cheek?

I think they're just their for his image.

A good deal for them IMO.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
^they're getting free rent, food and everything else, plus they're just arm candy.
Have you noticed that they barely touch him and they both looked a little ooged out when they have to give him a peck on the cheek?

I think they're just their for his image.

A good deal for them IMO.

I guess you're right.:lol:

I was thinking that they're just wasting away, getting older doing nothing...In reality, they're all quite young, he only has a hand full of years left and $500,000.00 is a lot of money to get for just hanging out with an old guy who's not related to you. Still, to me, it just seems so weird and incestuous...he's like this grandfather that they have sex with.:throwup: :lol: I mean, they have all of these rules like he's a parent or something, but then they have to have sex with the old guy.

I just wonder how they could be satisfied with that. He dies, they get some money, and that's not a bad thing...but what about life after Hef? I wonder if any of them ever plans to get married. Will any other man take them seriously? What guy would take a former Hef's gal home to mom and how would the former Hef's gal explain her former life to her kids?

I know, it's probably weird, but I think about all of this whenever I see them. :shame:

Hey, I think Playboy is a lot classier than Girls Gone Wild, and unfortunately that guy who started Girls Gone Wild will soon be worth more than the Playboy empire.. saw it on the Tyra Banks show the other day : (

Buttery said:
I just wonder how they could be satisfied with that. He dies, they get some money, and that's not a bad thing...but what about life after Hef? I wonder if any of them ever plans to get married. Will any other man take them seriously? What guy would take a former Hef's gal home to mom and how would the former Hef's gal explain her former life to her kids?

I know, it's probably weird, but I think about all of this whenever I see them. :shame:

I'm pretty sure that there are alot of men who would love to take them home! lol and especially since they were Hef's girlfriends!! I would think that would bring bragging rights. But you know...obviously it would take a certain type of man to be into plastic barbie doll girls who easily take their clothes off anyways, right? I doubt the men they date would have the highest morals.:lol:

Vuittonhammie said:
Hey, I think Playboy is a lot classier than Girls Gone Wild, and unfortunately that guy who started Girls Gone Wild will soon be worth more than the Playboy empire.. saw it on the Tyra Banks show the other day : (

:wtf:

bridget is sooooo cute!!!! I love her! plus she has a formal education which shows atleast shes ambitious..kendra on the other hand OMG....shes just immature and gross!!! holly really likes heff, she was tlkaing about wanting to have kids with heff on last nights show~adorable.

OMG... I looove this show! :yes:
I watched it the 1st season too and got hooked. I even TIVO it so I can make sure I don't miss it.
When I lived in L.A. I went to the Playboy Mansion twice and it's gorgeous there too!
Stay away from the monkeys.. one of the darn things tried to attack me! :Push: