The gift that made me want more

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
I have always loved Chanel and owned a few pairs of Camelia earrings but never thought of buying a purse because I didn't want to have to baby my bags. It all changed when we were visiting my MIL last month in Hawaii.

On our last day there, she mentioned that she wanted to give me a purse that she is not using. When she pulled out the Chanel box, my heart nearly stopped. It was the pink mini she bought to use at our wedding. I have always admired it from afar. Is it really mine? I was smiling all the way home.

For the last few weeks, I have been reading everything about the different Chanel purses on tpf. And I just ordered a 08' DS metallic 226 which should arrive later in the week. I am excited and can't wait!!

Thank you for sharing all your pics and stories. I hope to share more of mine as I begin my collection.

IMG_3156.jpg

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
wow, what a great MIL you have , and the bag is soooo pretty, lovely colour, enjoy alfie x

Yes, she is wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better MIL. She bought me my first LV and two Ferragamo bags for Christmas in the last few years. I must say I am really blessed because my family, my husband and MIL always buy me gorgeous things.

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
What a sweet MIL!

It usually is worn crossbody like shown in the pic
368.jpg

Some people wear it single chain even though its a little long
lauren-conrad-sony-9158-5.jpg

amy-ali-shop-8268-6.jpg

I think Nikki Hilton either tied a knot and used it single chain or she doubled it up somehow. You can get creative.
NickyHiltonMiniFlap1.jpg

NickyHiltonMiniFlap2.jpg

Last edited: