THE GIANT TRAVELER (pics!!!)...

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Edit** Price is US $865...
I've seen it in black as well, which was just as equally gorgeous.

So my boyfriend's boss sent me to shop for his daughter since her birthday is coming up. Most of the things on her list was Chanel although I did manage to squeeze this thing in for her (trying to slowly convert her to Balenciaga...)

THE GIANT TRAVELER...

IMG_0245.jpg

Looks fairly small, right? But actually, in person it's quite large...here's a pic of it next to the make up clutch...

IMG_0244.jpg

The thing I love about it

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Although I do hate the zipper tabs that hang out...reminds me of the Flying Nun.

IMG_0247.jpg

But then you can always tuck it in...

IMG_0246.jpg

And as a bonus for my personal shopping services, the boss got me a Black Weekender :yahoo: (just what I've been wanting these past few weeks!). I'll take a pic once I receive it (which I think is tomorrow)...

and here's a preview of my Sandstone Work (it's difficult to capture the color for this one)...

IMG_0243.jpg

OMG!!!!! Thanks for the AMAZING pictures!!! I love the white giant traveler!!!! What is the price? Great piece! You must be having a blast shopping for the bosses daughter!!!! Lucky you~ getting the black weekender!!! You must be so excited!!!!~ and the sandstone is hot!!!!!!!!!

That giant traveller is ingenious! Thanks so much for the pics and you are one lucky woman - congrats on the score for the black weekender. Heck, I'd be willing to do the shopping service for free just to have the chance to go and buy anything Balenciaga.

That is amazing!!! I really like that especially with all the tabs inside!! Oh dear I feel I may have to break my purse ban for one in a colour! Does anyone know what colours BalNY will be getting it in??

I don't know which I am more excited about the new traveler (which is TDF!!!) or your new black weekender! AACK! How fantastic! Thanks for the wonderful pics.