*** The GH Club ***

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
There's another thread out there where all the GH bags were posted. Hopefully, one of the mods will move it here........

Please post all your gorgeous GH bags here!

IMG_0683.jpg

rollergirl, I don't think I've ever seen your GH bags. They're gorgeous! :love:

Thank you! I was dithering forever about the French blue, and it was the beautiful FB part time of someone we know that sent me over the edge. This is one of my favorite colors in Balenciaga history. My natural hobo was in that group that got "found" at BNY, and is a little darker than the usual natural, but I love it anyway.

I love this thread...I am going out at lunch today and buying a good digital camera!!! RollerGirl - love your French Blue (?) GH Work! I do love everyone else's too, but I haven't seen RG's GH's before!!! Oneday I'll add a Bleu Glacier GH Work. Right now she's somewhere over the Atlantic...

I love this thread...I am going out at lunch today and buying a good digital camera!!! RollerGirl - love your French Blue (?) GH Work! I do love everyone else's too, but I haven't seen RG's GH's before!!! Oneday I'll add a Bleu Glacier GH Work. Right now she's somewhere over the Atlantic...

I can't wait to see your new bag. It's going to be beautiful. I believe I saw pics of it through erica. Here's a couple more of mine.........

Sandstone GH Work

IMG_2703.jpg

Vert Gazon GH City

IMG_0651.jpg

Cafe' GH Part-time

IMG_1745-1.jpg