The Gecko?

1. The Luba J Gecko. Has anyone seen this bag? I just love it. They arent available over here. Does anyone know if this is a good quality brand? And is this website reliable to buy from?
    Luna Boston | Gecko Bag Details

Sorry to ask so many questions.
    Id appreciate any help.
    Tash

2. i have seen this bag IRL, it is really cute. i have a Luba J challah bag and i love it. the leather is really nice and the suede lining is super soft. Luna Boston | Stylish, Chic Handbags and Accessories is a very reputable website, i would definately buy from them.
    i think you will love the bag!

3. Thanks for that Milton :smile:

4. What a cute bag! I love the pebbled leather and the color. Another bag to put on my list.

5. I have the Gecko in coffee brown and I LOVE IT!! :love: :love: :love:
    It is a smaller bag than I usually carry, but it holds a lot and the leather is devine!! Mine was purchased at Fred Segal. Worth EVERY penny!!

6. I like the look of it

7. I like it too.....It's unusual and eye-catching...! :heart: Emmy

8. The bag is hot. I would buy it, if only it was a bit BIGGER!

9. to me the bag seems to b a bit small.the look of it is hot but.....gecko?? :sad:

10. Great looking bag!!!

11. I love the way the bag looks, but I won't buy because there is no cell phone pocket, and that really bothers me.

12. I just put this one on my wish list for Christmas. I love the color!!!!! Very different!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice