The Gastineau Girls !!

I like to watch this show just because I wanna know how exactly is the real life of some RICH n Famous peoples out there. But now, I dont enjoy much wathing it anymore, because sometimes they just so stuuupiid, but they have a great taste in FAsHION!

Pradasmeadow said:
That about sums it up LV addict,
But I guess the question's still remains, Who are they ??? and, Why do they have their own show. :lol: :lol:
I guess if you are rich, somewhat good looking, have a famous last name (BTW, I am sure she kept his last name not because of her undying love for him, you know what I mean?:wacko: ) and have connections you can have a show on E! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here in Italy i saw their show on Sky tv....
I'm pretty sure i can sum up the matter this way: they are BLAH!!!:sick: Very nice dog and gorgeous bags though!!:amuse: Not more than this....:weird:

Lisa was also a model, I don't know to what extent as I've never heard of her or seen her before! She has said on the show (wanting eveyone to know) that she has made her own money and what a hard worker and good business woman she is or was. Hmmmm....my vote goes to the dogs as well as what they have to put up with with their 2 airhead and spolied owners. I would love to be as rich and as privledged as they are!

LV_addict said:
The mother (Lisa) used to be married to Mark Gastineau, the football player. Brittny is the couple's only child. Mark and Lisa divorced after nine years of marriage when Mark went public with his engagement to Stallone's Ex - Brigitte Nielsen (of the Strange Love fame as of lately) while still married to Lisa. Mother and daughter say they don't have any contact with Mark these days. My guess is she got LOTS of $$$ from him when they divorced and that's her claim to fame. I could be wrong so feel free to correct me.:biggrin:
You're absolutely right.:amuse: But....how many millions did she exactly get from Mark?? I guess it must be in hundreds of million of dollars because I don't think a few millions can last her lifestyle & daughter till this day. Brittny said Lisa invest a large sum of money from the divorce & earn huge returns & that's how both of them are able to live a glamor & rich lifestyle till TODAY.:weird: :weird: :blink: :blink:

I think the mother doesn't want to get old and this makes her feel younger (she looks and acts a bit ridiculous at times)...plus, she sees this as an opportunity to help her daughter find some kind of way...whatever that may be

I'm not a massive fan off the show but while getting ready to watch Isaac (I LOVE him! he's such a *****!) I saw a part of it and....

I am dying to know where I can get the sparkly top Britney wore. Tats not enough info right? Welll, it's the one she wore on a night out, its a halter neck, tunic type top and it looks as though it's made of crystals. I NEED this for a bday party in the summer! Someone please help!