The Game - Back on 1/11/11

Well, I must say, I was disappointed with this season. The episodes were not well written and the characters didn't mesh no fluidity at all.

I really hope that the next season is better.:shucks:

well, the season was not great, but I loved the game, so I'm holding out hope. I really love Coby Bell, so I want to see more of his character, but dang it! He's on burn notice. BUT I love his character on BN! Aw well. I'm just happy he's working in two shows I really like.

The season was alright,....not necessarily what it was before and I understand that. Melanie is really different, I loved Tia with the short hair.

And I felt bad for Malik....honestly.

"The Game" Renewed For 22 More Episodes On BET!

Melanie's secret abortion, Malik's up/down spiral and relationship with Jenna, Derwin's sneaky moves or the new QB, and Tasha's crazy love life. Because the cast of BET's "The Game" just got the gift of renewal.

Deets on the show's upcoming 5th season when you read on....

The season ended with some serious cliffhangers. And thankfully we get to see them play out. BET just renewed its most popular show on the network for 22 new episodes.

"The Game," which debuted its 4th season on BET this year, raked in a record breaking 7.7 millie viewers for its season premiere. And the numbers stayed uber high all season with 3 to 4 million viewers per episode.

Filming of "The Game" will continue in Atlanta with production of the fifth season starting soon. The show is created and directed by YBF couple Salim & Mara Brock Akil.

ybf.com