The Galet made me do it . . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was on vacation this past week and we just got back. While we were away I was doing some research on some of the new Pre-Fall 2009 colors. I was convinced that there was nothing for me . . .

2. Yes ... [​IMG]

3. I am new to this sub-forum. I'm usually over at Bottega Veneta or Hermes. But . . .

4. :couch::whistle:

5. I remembered that I did see something stunning at Barneys before we left . . .

6. come on:sweatdrop::popcorn:i must go to bed:sleepy:

7. On the first floor of Barneys was this gorgeous beyond bag and I had never seriously considered GIANT SILVER HARDWARE before . . .

8. after taking a peak at your blog (nice whale pics btw!), my guess is galet WE...

9. Can I really carry a bag with GIANT HARDWARE???

10. Hmmmmm....let me see, I think you can carry a bag with GH!

11. I broke down and contacted Leo at Barneys, who was very nice. He told me they did have a grey bag . . .

12. I :heart: Galet!!:love: I wanna see!!!:pout:

:popcorn:

13. But, Leo told me that the only grey they had was Anthracite . . .:confused1::shocked:

14. ...so???:girlwhack::hysteric:

15. uh oh, CHLOE's going nuts!!!!:nuts: