The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

Hi everyone, I’m loving the Gabrielle small hobo lately, and I think I’m ready to purchase, I just want to know if boutique has always has it in stock Or is hard to get one, Im new in Chanel so any info about Gabrielle specially Date release is appreciated, thanks.
Since the opening of all the shops in my country, I have stopped by those shops very often, and always see the GB. It is just the matter of which size, color and material that you are looking for. GB is amazing. I just got my first one last month. Good luck!

Since the opening of all the shops in my country, I have stopped by those shops very often, and always see the GB. It is just the matter of which size, color and material that you are looking for. GB is amazing. I just got my first one last month. Good luck!
Thanks for the info. Is the base of the bag, easily get scratched? I know i want a small size in a dark colour, hoping the new collection has some new one.

Reactions: nat74
Thanks for the info. Is the base of the bag, easily get scratched? I know i want a small size in a dark colour, hoping the new collection has some new one.
I have not seen any damage of any kind to mine, but I baby all my bags, trying not to bump with anything, especially rough surfaces. You should definitely get a dark color if you plan to use it often. However, I could clean a small dark spot on mine with a good leather cleaner, FYI, in case you need to in the future.

I have not seen any damage of any kind to mine, but I baby all my bags, trying not to bump with anything, especially rough surfaces. You should definitely get a dark color if you plan to use it often. However, I could clean a small dark spot on mine with a good leather cleaner, FYI, in case you need to in the future.
That’s nice to know, may i know what is the brandy of the leather cleaner? Thank you.

At first, I was torn between a new medium and a medium. The new medium is a perfect size for my frame since I am only 5ft 2 (158cm). But I want a working bag that can hold my everyday stuff and suitable to travel around with public transportation. At the end of the day, I went for a black/black medium one.
I have been using it every day, literally, for over a month now. It does not only match my lifestyle but also fits perfectly with my essentials and is still some room left! I notice some deep creases but still in good shape, without a bag organizer. My gabby unfortunately experienced rains and bumps from my clumsiness yet looks really pretty.

For consideration, these are beige/black (medium) and navy blue/black (new medium) on me.
120369443_323128718795772_7807855026349962537_n.jpg120194929_252744712753837_8581935959759683402_n.jpg

ps. I also have one small boy and jumbo classic flap but I barely reach for them these days. Having my gabby is the best decision I have ever made!!