The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

What happened to the Gabrielle? It’s no longer popular… should I sell mine?
Not sure this is the right time. The Gabrielle is not “trendy” anymore but as a lot of old stuff, Gabrielle will be back. TBH, I appreciate mine because is not trendy, it’s quite a unique bag as I don’t see people wearing it (and I am based in London!) + people are like surprised to see it. I like that.

Hello!
I just managed to get a Gabrielle in New Medium from the store. Have been searching to no avail till i got lucky.
Is anyone able to recommend bag organisers or inserts to help prevent or lessen the sag that will potentially happen ?

Hello!
I just managed to get a Gabrielle in New Medium from the store. Have been searching to no avail till i got lucky.
Is anyone able to recommend bag organisers or inserts to help prevent or lessen the sag that will potentially happen ?

Hi, i use bag organiser (brought from tabao) and never remove, it helps to prevent/lessen the sag, strongly recommended.
New medium is a good size and practical too, congrats :smile:

Reactions: GirlAndBag
Hi, i use bag organiser (brought from tabao) and never remove, it helps to prevent/lessen the sag, strongly recommended.
New medium is a good size and practical too, congrats :smile:

I will try out your tip! I just bought one , not off Taobao as there were too many to pick from and i got confused. Hopefully it fits well and is able to reduce the sag. I placed this purchase on hold previously due to the sag and was hoping chevron would come in the new med, unfortunately news of it being discontinued came before that.. Super glad i manage to get one, and in a colour i was looking for! :smile:

Reactions: Ah Am and n1a