The Fuchsia Mini is Here

halliehallie

Jun 13, 2013
I wasn't able to choose between the fuchsia lamb and the patent like many of you, so I got both. Lol

I got the patent in a mini today. It really is so lovely. I will post some better pictures soon. Meanwhile, these will have to do.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393909334.475440.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393909376.279146.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393909409.172495.jpg

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm having heart palpitations, halliehallie!!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting mod pics, I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight if I didn't see your mini reveal!!! :smile:

I wasn't able to choose between the fuchsia lamb and the patent like many of you, so I got both. Lol

I got the patent in a mini today. It really is so lovely. I will post some better pictures soon. Meanwhile, these will have to do.

View attachment 2529398
View attachment 2529401
View attachment 2529404

I'm sooooooooo in trouble, now!!! Now I have to go and find a list for fuchsia patent...and to think I saw them side by side and didn't figure this out then. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so stunning, and the mini is so cute! Major fuchsia frenzy going on at your place!!!

How tall are you, halliehallie? Just wondering how she would look on me. I'm so excited to see your mini, I just can't calm down! Seriously, I need to get my lamb mini very soon or I will go bonkers!!! :smile:

Oh dear oh dear. !!!!! This mini is soooooooooooooo cute!
The color is beautiful

Oh my poor pocket.... I was set on the Mini Lamb fuchsia .... And then I saw this.....

How tall are you, halliehallie? Just wondering how she would look on me. I'm so excited to see your mini, I just can't calm down! Seriously, I need to get my lamb mini very soon or I will go bonkers!!! :smile:

I'm shorter than she is, so I have the strap for mine tied under the flap. There is a solution for most anything when we want bags (mine is NOT fuchsia...yet).

I'm 5'5. It hits the side of my hip. My wallet is shriveling up and dying...

I'm shorter than she is, so I have the strap for mine tied under the flap. There is a solution for most anything when we want bags (mine is NOT fuchsia...yet).
I'm 5'3" with a short torso (and a 31" inseam) so I think it will be fine! I just know it will...and I agree with tutushopper, I'll do anything to make the fuchsia mini work on me!!! Thank you both for your replies!!! :smile: