The fruits of my labor..day weekend!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Since I bought the Chanel, I didn't buy the black satchel I had my eye on. But I did find these...

What do you think ladies, a keeper?

Project1.jpg Project2.jpg Project4.jpg
  2. The watch is beautiful! I love the color.

3. I love the watch...how much was it? My local Nordstrom Rack has some for $99.00, is it worth it? I don't wear watches much partly b/c I don't have any. Congrats thanks for sharing.

4. I have that Lexington in red and I absolutely ADORE it!!! You won't be sorry for buying a Coach watch. And I assume that is the Contact Case? If it is and you wear contacts (which again, I assume or why would you buy it...haha) you won't be sorry for having that either. What a classy and stylish way to carry something so necessary?!?!?!?

KEEPERS IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!! Did you get good deals?!?!

5. LOVE the watch. it's such a gorgeous color.
    i wish i could wear cute watches, but i'm allergic to every type of metal known to man...so unless coach has a plastic watch...
    but good for you :smile:

6. PF go for it!! It retails for almost 400 the lady said, let me find the reciept, I already filed it away, but 99 dollars is an AMAZING deal! I wish I found something like that!

corundogs I was debating back and forth whether to get the red one or this one, everyone said go for the red, but I went for the blue, and I went back thinking I should exchange it but the other SA loved the blue lol and so I kept it.

Thanks girls for the compliements!!

kallison, Nike made some really cute plastic watches, and i think so did MJ?

7. Not that it is any of my business, but if you paid that $400 (I think that is right, $398) you should really look on eBay. I got mine for a great deal of $87 because one of the big Coach watch sellers starts some auctions for $24.24 and lets them go to whatever the bidding takes them to. But she also lists lots of BIN, and I think she lists this watch for $170????

The blue is a GORGEOUS color - don't you love the thick Pig Skin band??? It has really stood up to the wear and tear I put things through. I wore it every single day, never taking it off except to shower - even through washing my face and hands and often getting it wet - for well over 9 months and it looks brand new. I stopped wearing it though except when I go out because I do want it to last forever. I was even thinking of contacting Coach to get a replacement band so that in 10 years I can just replace the band and wear it for another 10 years (for example)

And if you wear alot of blue, it is perfect for you! I wear exclusively red (or black or camel that I can wear red accents and accessories - I know, I am weird!), so the red is obviously better for me. But it is a really nice color that will go with many colors besides blue and if that works for your wardrobe, you made the right choice :yes:

But like I said, if you paid full price and are interested in seeing if you can get a better deal, let me know!

8. really? that's good to know! i'll have to look into that.
    i know i'm not the only person out there with metal allergies, so i'm surprised there aren't more options with watches. i was afraid i was always destined to wear cheap target watches (which are semi cute, but nothing i would brag about)

9. Very cute! I love the colors.

10. It's a steal. I say keep it! Gorgeous color too!

11. nice color for the watch!

12. Aww.. the watch is so pretty !

13. Thanks all! I can't find the reciept! I don't know what happened to it.. and I have every purchase (minus, you know, starbucks and such) filed away in this little file thing just in case, especially for coach outlet stuff and I cannot find it, and this is the biggest purchase I made from that outlet..:Push:

14. found it LOL! okay 10 dollars off contacts case and 238 dollars off the watch, so it was 119.20. Gonna take the watch on a road test tomorrow!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice