The fruits of my labor..day weekend!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
Since I bought the Chanel, I didn't buy the black satchel I had my eye on. But I did find these...

What do you think ladies, a keeper?

Attachments

• Project1.jpg
    Project1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Project2.jpg
    Project2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Project4.jpg
    Project4.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 64
I have that Lexington in red and I absolutely ADORE it!!! You won't be sorry for buying a Coach watch. And I assume that is the Contact Case? If it is and you wear contacts (which again, I assume or why would you buy it...haha) you won't be sorry for having that either. What a classy and stylish way to carry something so necessary?!?!?!?

KEEPERS IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!! Did you get good deals?!?!

LOVE the watch. it's such a gorgeous color.
i wish i could wear cute watches, but i'm allergic to every type of metal known to man...so unless coach has a plastic watch...
but good for you :smile:

PF go for it!! It retails for almost 400 the lady said, let me find the reciept, I already filed it away, but 99 dollars is an AMAZING deal! I wish I found something like that!

corundogs I was debating back and forth whether to get the red one or this one, everyone said go for the red, but I went for the blue, and I went back thinking I should exchange it but the other SA loved the blue lol and so I kept it.

Thanks girls for the compliements!!

kallison, Nike made some really cute plastic watches, and i think so did MJ?

Not that it is any of my business, but if you paid that $400 (I think that is right, $398) you should really look on Ebay. I got mine for a great deal of $87 because one of the big Coach watch sellers starts some auctions for $24.24 and lets them go to whatever the bidding takes them to. But she also lists lots of BIN, and I think she lists this watch for $170????

The blue is a GORGEOUS color - don't you love the thick Pig Skin band??? It has really stood up to the wear and tear I put things through. I wore it every single day, never taking it off except to shower - even through washing my face and hands and often getting it wet - for well over 9 months and it looks brand new. I stopped wearing it though except when I go out because I do want it to last forever. I was even thinking of contacting Coach to get a replacement band so that in 10 years I can just replace the band and wear it for another 10 years (for example)

And if you wear alot of blue, it is perfect for you! I wear exclusively red (or black or camel that I can wear red accents and accessories - I know, I am weird!), so the red is obviously better for me. But it is a really nice color that will go with many colors besides blue and if that works for your wardrobe, you made the right choice :yes:

But like I said, if you paid full price and are interested in seeing if you can get a better deal, let me know!

aarti said:
kallison, Nike made some really cute plastic watches, and i think so did MJ?
really? that's good to know! i'll have to look into that.
i know i'm not the only person out there with metal allergies, so i'm surprised there aren't more options with watches. i was afraid i was always destined to wear cheap target watches (which are semi cute, but nothing i would brag about)

Thanks all! I can't find the reciept! I don't know what happened to it.. and I have every purchase (minus, you know, starbucks and such) filed away in this little file thing just in case, especially for coach outlet stuff and I cannot find it, and this is the biggest purchase I made from that outlet..:Push:

found it LOL! okay 10 dollars off contacts case and 238 dollars off the watch, so it was 119.20. Gonna take the watch on a road test tomorrow!