The Four Fingered Pianist

OMG Merika, how touching, how amazing, how fabulous!
What an inspiration this girl is & her mother, this really moved me. She is a fabulous pianist!
We complain about such silly things! Today I was in bad form all day because my expensive American fridge/freezer packed up & I had to buy a new one! I am ashamed!

^^I know Roz. After watching this I felt so bad about complaining about little things. This girl and her mom must have had insurmountable barriers, and the grandparents and others had wanted her to be adopted away.

Wow...I have all my fingers and have been playing since I was 5 and I thought I overcame obstacles becaue of my tiny hands...this young girl really is such an inspiration. Not just to fellow piano players like me but to everyone. Thanks for sharing!

^^I know Roz. After watching this I felt so bad about complaining about little things. This girl and her mom must have had insurmountable barriers, and the grandparents and others had wanted her to be adopted away.
Her mother is amazing & to be applauded! I am sure she has great joy in her life, she deserves it!

That was a beautiful video, and what a charming young lady. Her and her mother certainly have a special bond, especially after all that they must have come through together. It certainly makes one reflect.